Drain Me (boyxboy) [AJ's Oneshot] {For MaddyRawr10}

A/N [AKA I talk too much]

SLASH. Rated for...well, here's my long warning to you: I'm an erratic sleeper. I'm usually only able to sleep in weird, spastic intervals, mostly throughout the day. I consider myself more or less a chronic insomniac that needs to get more sleep before my eyes sink into my face. And you're probably wondering, but blondie, what does this have to do with the story? Well, I wrote most of the dialogue at four o' clock in the morning whenever I would randomly stay up or wake up at weird hours. Then I'd get on my computer the next day and say, whoa, this is excessively vulgar. Like, /fuck/ (and every variation of the word) pretty much shows up in every other sentence. And basically every other vulgar word or description you can think of. For some people, this is a real story turn-off. Unfortunately, teenage boys—especially slacker-brat delinquents—have fairly foul mouths. This is common knowledge. In short, remember to read the rating properly and understand that vulgarity and slightly mature scenes are up ahead. /salutes

I offered Maddy a request and her reply was: worst enemies. She told me not to knock myself out with another really long, really crazy oneshot, but I couldn't help it. The idea just ran away with me. Everytime I thought it'd end--it didn't. ;_; For yoooou. /presents oneshot

And no, I don't usually take requests. Only if I offer first or if we're mutually friends. If I've fanned you, then I wouldn't mind taking a request. If it's the other way around, then please don't ask, because I've already got a million other things I'm working on. ;)

Feedback, please! You can rate or add my story or do whatever you like, but feedback means the most. Concrit is always, always welcome as long you tell me how to improve. Writing is about improving, people. :) Enjoy!

P.S. the spacing came out a little weird. Stupid wattpad.

 P.P.S Um...how do I take this story off of private? I'm guessing I violated the rules, somehow? Geez, it wasn't that bad.

Word count: 9,112

Drain Me

"Fire in the hole!" Oh how old habits die hard. Really, this whole war they were waging was turning into a bleedin' Tarantino flick. Pop culture metaphors, cryptic dialogue and one hell of a soundtrack playing in the background—the works. And this whole 'you fuck me up, I'll double back and fuck you up the ass ten times harder' revenge plot, was really starting to get ridiculous. "Ditch the spray cans! Golden Boy's coming with his little lackeys!" This kid wasn't even nothin' special. Just an ordinary prick that happened to rattle AJ's chains. And hey—the world's already got a never ending supply of those.

But fuck if this kid didn't seriously have it out for him. "Stop right there! I see the three of you!"

"Oh fuck, AJ, what the fuck're we gonna do? I can't handle another goddamn suspension. They said they're gonna drop-fail me from fifth and sixth period if I miss anymore classes. My parents are gonna fuckin' skin me alive! Worse, they'll fuckin' tie me to the tree in our backyard—dad just gotta new pair've pit bulls. Named them Nut and Thrasher. Comedic gold, I tell you!" The squirrelly one out of the three was a nervous blabber-mouth with a pair of mentally fucked-out parents that gave poor Vinny a not-so-conventional upbringing. They've never outright come out and said they're trained killers (or ex assassins, as Vinny likes to remind him) but AJ went ahead and asked them once. Their reply was something along the lines of, let's just say we're good at certain things that certain people aren't. And if you ask again, I'll cut both your thumbs off and nail them to your forehead. And hey, that's as good an answer as any.

"Would you shut the fuck up and stop jumpin' around? Jesus Christ, I can't think with you pissin' all over the place. Now," AJ turned to his second in command, "should we ditch this popsicle stand and hope the campus security-apes don't catch us at Golden Boy's orders, or lie our way out of this?"