Chapter 1

He is so dead.....

"NARUTO I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!" I yelled while running across the village chasing Naruto as my clothes were drenched in water.

"AS IF YOU CAN CATCH ME BABY FACE!!!" Naruto yelled back at me as he climbs a fence while I just jumped above it. My blond hair getting messy from the pressure while my blue eyes scanned for any sight of my idiotic brother.

Yes, I said brother. Confused? Well let me explain to you.

My name is Tamotsu Uzumaki and I'm this idiotic dork's twin brother. But, even though I'm his brother, I'm actually the complete opposite of him. Unlike Naruto, I actually have good grades and I don't prank people that end up with me getting in trouble like this dobe I'm chasing.

After a while, I was THIS close to finally catch this idiot when suddenly, Iruka-sensei showed up and lifted us up by the back of our clothes.

"Naruto!!! Tamotsu!!!" Iruka-sensei yelled at us. I ignored him an growled at Naruto while he stuck his tongue at me. Iruka-sensei sighs at us.

"Do I even need to guess?" Iruka-sensei asked us while dropping his head tired.

"HE DROPPED A BUCKET OF WATER ON ME-"

"WELL YOU WOULDN'T WAKE UP SO I HAD TO-"

"BECAUSE I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT WACHING THE CLOTHES YOU RUINED-"

"WELL IT WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN RUINED IF YOU DIDN'T INTERRUPT ME WHILE TRAINING-"

"TRAINING?! YOU WERE STABBING A PICTURE OF SASUKE-"

"Would you guys ever stop fighting?....," Iruka-sensei suddenly asked us which got an instant reply.

"NEVER/BELIEVE IT!!!!" both me and Naruto yelled, making Iruka-sensei shake his head, disappointed, before dragging me and Naruto into class but not before allowing me to change my clothes.

____________________________________________________________________________________

I huffed in annoyance as I listen to Iruka-sensei explain in front of the class. My palm supporting my head while I glanced around the class.

"What happened this time?" a voice said from beside me. I looked to my side to see Sasuke whispering to me with his eyes still facing Iruka.

"The usual, Naruto doing something stupid, me yelling at him for doing something stupid, and Iruka catching us JUST as I was about to catch him," I explained to Sasuke which he smirked to.

Unlike Naruto, I'm actually close to Sasuke. At first we weren't even acquaintance but after finding the mutual hate we had for Naruto, we soon became best friends. Of course there are times when I hate him for being too emo and him hating me for ranting about Naruto too much but we are still best friends.

"You know, I'm pretty sure he cares about you," Sasuke said looking at me making me glance at him.

"I know that Sasuke, but that doesn't cover the fact that he's annoying...," I muttered.

"Yeah, cause only Naruto can make turn the great and powerful Twilight upside down," Sasuke said smirking making me punch his arm. Twilight is what my classmates call me. Don't really know why though.

"Shut it," I mumbled turning my head to Iruka-sensei, only hearing a faint 'hn' from Sasuke before he also faced front. I grew  bored of listening to Iruka-sensei and glanced around the room again before spotting Naruto a few seats in front of me. He seem to be sleeping and not paying attention at all making me sigh.

I know Naruto is struggling with his studies since he can't pay attention to anything that he thinks is boring. And as much as I want to help him, at this point the only way to help him is if he realize himself the point of studying.

Eventually, I grew tired and decided to lay my head on the table, not realizing the slow motion of my eyes closing shut.

____________________________________________________________________________________

When I woke up, I heard voices around me. It felt cold so I presume it was already noon.

"Aw... He's so cute when he's asleep...," a voice said, I think It's... Ino Yamanaka?

"Should we wake him up?" that's Sakura Haruno...

"Nah someone should carry him to his bed," Wait, Shikamaru Nara? Why is he here?

"Who? No one knows where he lives except Naruto since they live together, but I doubt that dork would want to help Tamotsu," Sasuke, definitely Sasuke.

"You've got a point," Shikamaru said.

"So should we just wake him up?" Sakura asked. I groaned, deciding to let them know I'm awake.

"No need, I'm already awake," I said as I lifted my head and rub my eyes before looking around to see it was indeed Sakura, Ino, Shikamaru, and Sasuke.

"Oh, you're awake Twilight!!!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Yeah, thanks for stating the obvious," Ino said to Sakura making said person glare at her.

"Anyway, the school is done and Iruka-sensei already left," Shikamaru said before he left with Ino and Sakura leaving me with Sasuke.

" You okay, Twilight?" Sasuke asked as I stared at the ground. I looked at him before nodding and walking out of class.

"Yeah I'm fine, It's just.... Never mind, It's useless anyway. See you tomorrow Sasuke," I said before walking the other direction then Sasuke.

I walked for a while until I saw the familiar apartment me and Naruto live in. When I reached the room, I opened the door to see Naruto sprawled across the couch. I sigh and lifted him up to his room and tucking him in before going into my own room so I can finally rest after this wild day...

- Chapter one end -