The break up p2

There have been a lot of requests for this one so enjoy ;)

You stared at the ceiling for probably about 2 hours, but to you, it felt like an eternity.

Your boyfriend, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, had just broken up with you.

You replayed the scene in your head.

"I think that we should break up". He had said.

You sat there and stared at him for the longest time. When he tried to talk again, you got up and left.

Now you were here. In your apartment. Staring at the ceiling. Life didn't seem to have any meaning any more.

Without him, you didn't feel like you could keep going.

You eventually got up and made yourself some ramen noodles and watched every chic-flick that you could find on Netflix.

After a while, you picked up your phone to see that Thomas had texted you over thirty times, asking you things like, how are you, where did you go, and the one that angered you the most was, do you want to still be friends?

You threw your phone across the room, curled up into a ball and cried yourself to sleep.

The next morning, you woke up still in the curled-up-ball position. You moved your stuff legs and went to see if your phone was ok.

It was alright except for the fact that it had a new crack going from one side of the screen to the other.

Great job, you think to yourself.

Then your phone started buzzing. You looked to see who was calling and was surprised to see that it was Thomas.

You reluctantly answered it.

"What do you want?" You said into the phone.

"Listen, I just wanted to explain why I did what I did yesterday." He said. He sounded really desperate.

"I was being threatened. Some crazy fan girl said that if I didn't break up with you that she would harm you. I ignored her at first, but then she started send me pictures of you, like she had been following you. I wanted to tell you, but she said that if I did, then she would kill you!" He was crying at this point. And some tears were escaping down your cheeks too.

"But the police have her in custody so it's ok now."

When you didn't respond, he kept talking.

"Please Y/N, I need you in my life and you don't know how hard it was to say those words that day. Please."

You thought about what he had just said. "Then why did you text me saying do you want to still be friends?"

"I didn't say that" he said. You didn't believe him at first, but he really sounded confused.

You screenshot a picture of the texts that he sent you and then sent them to him. He told you that he never sent those.

Later on, you found out that the crazy fan girl had hacked into Thomas' phone and was texting you. Creepy, right?

In the end, you and Thomas got back together, got married and had three kids.

__________________________
It has been a while! I hope that you have enjoyed this one.

Now, I'm holding a little completion. I want to have a name for the people that read this book, like how people who like 1D are Directioners and people who like Taylor Swift are Swifties. So, comment your ideas, and I'll pick the one that I like the best and I'll give you a shout out! Alright, PEACE OUT! XP