Chapter 22

----- Edited -----
Summer's POV:
6 months later

"You pig!" I gasped.
"Whaat?" Ali said innocently.
"You ate the last of the ice-cream!"
"It's winter anyway." He said. I growled. I was really craving ice-cream.
"Meanie."

He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. He mumbled into my neck.
"Aww, don't be sad, Monkey." He kissed the top of my head.

"Right, Monkey, I've got to go to work. Put on my tie, please." He said. I finished tying it and he gave me a quick kiss on the lips.
"Bye!" He said and rushed out. I mumbled bye and sat down.

I busied myself and decided to cook.
"I'm baaack!" Ali-Nooh said, closing the door and walking into the living room. I grinned.
"I made lasagne because I'm amazing like that." He smiled and sat down. He looked really hot with his perfect skin, loose tie, green eyes, small lips and long nose. I saw him staring at me.

"Summer."
"Yeah?"
"You look beautiful." He said, still staring at me. Then he put his hand on top of mine. I probably should be over all the butterflies but I'm not.

"Thanks." I breathed. After we ate, we got up and watched TV.
"But, Monkey, I don't wanna watch The Notebook!"
"Well I do." I said firmly. He groaned and sat down.
"Don't be so childish." I said.
"Shut up, babe."
"Don't call me babe Ali." He smiled and put his arm around me.

Ali-Nooh's POV:

I stared at Summer, mesmerised, whilst she sat engrossed in The Notebook or whatever.
She was stunning. Her long black hair, her loose top, her sparkly grey eyes, full lips, cute button nose. Wow, our kids better get her looks. And her personality.

And her everything. She's amazing. She stared sniffing.
"What's wrong?" I asked. She hit with a cushion.
"Honestly, Ali, why aren't you this sweet?" I kissed her forehead.
"You love me really." I said. She grinned.

We got up to pray and I watched her. After 8 months of being married to Summer, I couldn't get over how lucky I was. Every night, I thank Allah for sending me the most perfect girl who loves me just as much as I love her. Then I got a text from Dad.

You need to come round now- Dad.
Coming -Ali.

"Summer, we're going to Dad's." She made a face as if to say 'now?' but she knew Dad lost his temper very quickly, especially at me.

We got inside and Summer went to talk to my mum. Dad took me to his office.
"So, I want you to come into the buisness. I'm getting old and someone needs to take my place."

I rolled my eyes. I was apparently the heir to his illegal throne.
"No." I said simply. He narrowed his eyes.
"Why not?" He said through gritted teeth.
"Summer wouldn't like it, I wouldn't like it, it's against Islam, it's agsinst the law..."

"She doesn't need to know. You're weak, you need to learn how to like it. And everyone makes a mistake or two, right?" Dad had been pestering me about this since I married Summer and I haven't told her in case she gets upset.

I just got up and walked out.
"Summer, let's go." I said holding her hand. She gave me a look as she said bye to my Mother but I ignored it.
"What did he ask you?" She said as we walked out.
"Just wanted a catch-up."
"You've been having a lot of catch-up's lately, though." She muttered. I just kissed her cheek as we walked to the car.

Don't forget to vote, comment and share. What do you thinks coming next? Bye x