Chapter Nine

Naomi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to my front door slamming. Which is weird since my parents never slam the door . I was getting out of bed when my bedroom door opened. It was just my dad thank god.
" Oh thank god , I thought you were intruder," I said with a sigh of relief.
" Sorry but I have something to tell you and you are probably going to kill me," he said scratching the back of his neck nervously. I narrowed my eyes at him.
" What are you going to tell me ," I asked a little weary.
" Okay so me and your mom are going on a business trip and you have to stay with the neighbors," he said so quickly I almost didn't hear him.
" Which neighbors ," I said through gritted teeth.
" The new ones," he said nervously. I was ready to luv at him when my bedroom door opened and revealed Kale. The sight of him only made me more angry.
" GET OUT BOTH OF YOU," I yelled. My dad seemed surprised at my sudden out burst so he left immediately. Kale on the other hand had a hurt look in his eyes. But I didn't care one bit.
" Naomi, please listen  to me earlier wasn't you thought," he said.
" Okay if you know what a I thought tell me ," I said with an attitude. He sat there completely silent. He didn't know what to say because he had no idea of what I was thinking.
" You don't know what I was thinking," I said. I went to my closet and got a bag and started shoving clothes into it. Once my bag was packed I went past Kale and downstairs to my dad. He was sitting on the couch with mom. They were talking on the phone and when they saw me come I the room they gave me the ' I'm sorry' look.
" What's wrong why did you give me that look," I asked getting angry again.
" Honey me and your father have to go on the business trip for three weeks. Our boss got sick so we are in charge of getting deals made," she said in a calm smooth voice. She knew her voice would calm. I nodded and said bye to them . I walked over to Kale's with him right behind me.
" Naomi, please talk to me," he pleaded. I just kept walking without sparing him a glance. I heard him sigh. We reached his house and I opened the door walking upstairs. I stopped at the top of the stairs and let him walk ahead of me. He walked me to the guest room. We went inside and he motioned me to follow him.
" Okay so here is your bathroom. Towels are here and hair stuff is here. If you need anything tell me," he said. I didn't say anything I just nodded. I heard him sigh and start walking away. I walked back out of the bathroom and started unpacking my stuff and put it away. I got my night clothes and put them on. I went and laid in bed and slowly fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's Sunday and we have to go back to school tomorrow. So today I decided to get up and get ready for a day with Nina and the boys. I wish Kale wasn't going but he found out and said he was going with us. Sadly I also have to ride with Kale when everyone gets here. Jake and Drew were coming in two separate cars so we all didn't have to cram into one. I was ready and went downstairs to wait for Drew since Jake already had Nina and Ashton.
So that means me , Drew, and Kale are in the same car. I was lost in my thoughts when Kale came up behind and grazed my ear with his teeth. The act caused me me to shake due to the chill that went down my spine. He put his arms around my waist and turned me around. He instantly crashed his lips onto mine. I was going to push him away but my body did the opposite. Before I knew it we were battling for dominance and he won. We started at it again but this time he lifted my legs around his waist. He slipped his down my legs while pushing me against the wall for support. I moaned into his mouth and he grunted in response. He put his hands on my butt and started walking me upstairs. Before we got to the stairs Drew honked the horn .
I whined " Why did he have to come now."
Kale chuckled," We can continue later."
"Ugh why can't you just let me stay mad at you," I said.
" Cause I don't like it when you're mad at me," he said quietly.
" I'm sorry that guy made me feel like another one of your whores and I don't want to one of your whores," I said. He didn't say anything just stood there . Drew honked again and Kale started walking . I could've swore I heard him mumble 'You're not' under his breath. We made our way out the door to Drew's car. I could already tell it was going to be an eventful night.