Chapter 25

----- Edited -----
Summer's POV:

I woke up in the morning and for some reason, instantly puked. I sat at the toilet feeling groggy. I pulled out toiletries bag and wiped down my tight-feeling skin. I got up and looked in the mirror. I looked chubbier than I did a few months ago.

I still felt ill. Maybe I should go to the hospital. This isn't normal sickness, I can barely brush my teeth without puking. I'll go by myself before Ali wakes up.

Although my skin felt tight, it looked radiant. Then I put them back in the bag and scrunched up my nose in confusion.
I saw a full pack of sanitary towels. I haven't had a 'shark week' in ages.

"Yeah, the sickness is very very bad."
"When was your last period?" The nurse asked. I blushed and quickly checked my app.
"2 months ago..."
"Sweetheart, are you sure you're not pregnant?"
"Pregnant? No. I mean I can't be. Can I?"

She smiled.
"We'll run a quick test."
I sat patiently. What if I was pregnant? No surely I can't be. I'm only 21.

"Yes, you're 4 months pregnant with twins!"
"Twins?" I gasped.
"Mm-hmm, that's all I can tell you for now. I'll book you an appointment with a midwife for next week at 5pm at... this address, if you can?"
I nodded and took the slip of paper from her. Wow, me and Ali were having twins.

Ali-Nooh's POV:

"Dad, no." I said angrily over the phone.
"Son, toughen up. It's just a bit of drugs. You'll be taking my place and practically run it so you won't have to get your hands dirty in the murders and stuff."

"MURDERS?"
"Yes, murders."
"Dad, no. I wouldn't imagine what I would do if Summer was murdered and I would never inflict that pain on anyone else, okay?"
"You really love Summer, don't you?"
"Yes." And with that, Dad hung up.

"Alii, I'm hoome!" I smiled as my wife approached me and kissed me.
"I was just at the hospital an-"
"What? Are you okay?" I asked, worried.

"Yes, I'm more than okay. Oh, Ali! I'm... I'm pregnant." My jaw fell open.
"Wow... Summer! That's amazing!" I said pulling her into a hug.
"That's not all."
"It's not?"
"I'm 4 months gone with twins!" She squealed. Wow! I was going to be a Dad. With Summer. Wow.

#Sumali4life. Don't forget to vote, comment and share! Also, we hit 500 reads, yaay! Bye x