Chapter Thirty

Picture of Nick Bateman as Tyler to the side... Also everyone in the comments at the end of the last chapter lol

Also wtf chapTER THIRTY ALFJEKSPCDM

-Unedited

Alpha Tyler Evans P.O.V

"I'm bleeding."

I pick her up and set her down on the bed as I yell for a doctor or a nurse. Carter reaches over to grab her remote on the other side of the bed and presses the help button. Nurses flood into the room within a minute.

She's ushered out of the room quickly. Even though she's being pushed on the bed, she's still clinging onto my arm and I don't plan on letting her go.

"Alpha, you're going to have to wait out here."

"No."I reply simply and attempt to continue walking.

"I'm sorry, Alpha, but you really can't-"

"No."I shake my head. I need to be with her, to be near her. I love her, I don't want to be away from from.

"Alpha-"

"I said NO."I growl.

"Baby..."Carter looks up at me, motioning for me to lean down so that our faces are even. She places a hand on the side of my neck and the other cups my cheek. "It'll be okay."

"I'm not leaving you."

"You're not leaving me, love."She whispers, resting her forehead against mine. "That's not something we do, we never leave each other."

"Carter..."I hold her close, taking in her scent. I didn't know it was possible to love someone so much.

"I'm sorry."She whimpers.

"For what?"

"For everything that happened back there."She replies quietly.

"I should be apologizing."I say softly.

"We'll figure it out."She gives me a small smile, which makes me smile.

"I know."I press my lips to hers softly before pulling back a few moments later.

"I have to go, baby."She kisses me gently again, but it only lasts a few seconds.

"You're not leaving my sight after this."I tell her seriously, only cause her to giggle that adorable giggle of hers.

"I know."She doesn't seem bothered by this, but I don't think she knows how serious I am about it.

I kiss her cheek and slowly let go of her. She's wheeled off to God knows where to do God knows what.

All I can think about is her. I think of her little rant, of everything she's been wanting to say but hasn't. I think of how she bottles everything up and it makes me sad, no one want to see the woman they love get like that.

I think of her face. I think of the way her forehead crinkles when she's worried. It think of the way her nose turns a little pink just before she's about to cry. I think of the way her lips turn up slightly at the corners whenever she speaks.

I think of her height, the way she barely comes up to my chest. I think of her long, curly blonde hair and how it was always just a little bit of a mess. I think of her perfect green eyes and the way she expresses her emotions with them.

I think of the way her hand fits in mine. I think of how she perfectly fits in my arms. I think of she speaks, how her voice is higher pitched. I think of the way she laughs, her head tipping back and sometimes, if she's really laughing, she'll snort.