Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Winter's POV

    Ever made sure that I had a plate, and before I had been sitting with the brothers which I learned the twins were Isaac and Reed, the 20 year old was Chase, and the 21 year old was Parker. The twins and I had to make peace, and the two oldest boys threatened them, also I had to beat them in a few rounds of COD. The party seems to have gotten more lively the later it gets, and the later it gets, the crazier. All of the boys seem very protective of me around other males though which I find odd, but I'm glad they don't hate me.

    At the moment I was in the backyard with the chilly breezy blowing through me it seems. There was a small group of boys playing football, and food was still being made. The backyard was very nice, and I hadn't had the time to come out here since I've only been here a day, and today was a bust. The smell of woods invaded my senses making me smile and wrap my arms around myself as I watched Reed get nailed by some guy, and Reed went skidding against the dirt. That looked like it hurt.

    "You're going to catch a cold Love Bug." I heard a girls's voice. It was louder, but still soothing. I turned to my left and was met with maybe a 16 year old girl dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt. She had a nice smile and stunning blue eyes. "I'm Mykie." She said extending a hand making me shake hers. 

    "Winter." I said softly and she laughed.

    "I know. Your parents know mine. They said a girl my age was coming over to the UK, and she needs a friend in a house of boys. So here I am, new best friend." She said smiling and pointing to herself idiotically which I don't know why, but it made me grin, but it made me full out laugh. Like the throw your head back and laugh so hard you can't breathe kind. She joined along, this friendship is going to be one where I know her for a day and she knows my life story. I have a feeling.

    For the next hour she and I were inseparable and I was listening to her about her adventures overseas as we stood facing each other near the grassy area. We kept getting smiles sent our way, and glances. I was snapped from a trance of listening to her when she asked me a question.

    "So, what do you do for fun?" She asked and I sighed thinking. 

    "Not much. I mean I work, read, and draw." I said and she laughed.

    "Nerd." She teased and I smiled. She was a very kind person, and seemed very...kind. She went to speak and smiled. "We should totally have a- watch ou-" She was cut off when I was shoved from behind and tumbled into my brother Chase who caught me and sighed at the sight in front of him.  I looked at where I was gripping because I felt something wet, oh no...I made him bleed...I scratched him. He helped me up from almost falling, and anger washed over me. 

    "Chase I didn't mean to." I said softly holding his arm and he looked down and kissed my forehead. 

    "It's okay. I'll be fine. You didn't mean to, Parker shoved the man into you." He said and I got angrier. I heard the fighting and the fists. I turned to be met with two grown men fist fighting, one being my oldest brother, the other being some man. People were watching either shocked, or laughing.

    Both my dads ran out and stared in annoyance. Then a another set of parents who rolled their eyes. Mykie was standing a few feet from me watching in shock as the two were wrestling, and fighting. When they broke the glass table my mouth dropped and daddy had his head in his hands. I rolled my eyes and walked forwards angry.

    "Parker Michael Monroe you stupid idiot!" I snapped angrily making both men's bodies freeze entirely. I heard an 'oh shit' from the twins and when Park stood up he looked bloody, but had a smile, one like a kid who got caught stealing a cookie. "What is wrong with you?" I flicked his ear. He whimpered and rubbed it. Both men were standing. I ignored the other man, but he smelled so good. I wonder what cologne he uses, I mean it has to be expensive. Parker looked to his dad for help but got none. People were laughing at him, and he sent me a look and I pointed to Chase.

    "You made me hurt Chase. He's bleeding now...you shoved the other giant idiot into me." I said and Parker put his hand over my mouth making me squeal. It had that guys blood on it. I shoved it off, then shoved Parker with all my might. "Parker you disgusting pig. Now I have that guys blood on me. Eww.." I whimpered trying to wipe it off. I heard some chuckles. "He could have AIDS. Parker you idiot." I said and he had just stood up when I tackled him, but he only moved a few feet. He forced me back with a large smile, and there were laughs at this encounter. He had my wrists and I was trying to kick him and shove him but he threw me over his shoulder making me laugh and wrap my arms around his stomach so I didn't fall as he held onto me.

    "Dad can we bring her back to the store and exchange her." Park asked and I pinched his thigh making him growl...making me laugh.

    "Daddy tell him to put me down." I whined. So I'm not mad, Mykie kinda gave me some good life advice. I just have to make what I can of this for two years. Then I can get out, well actually once I graduate. Which ever comes first.