34

Read what I put at the end after you're done reading.
-------------

Third person

"Man you jail official now. Straight backs on point too." Iman said talking through the phone. Neriah laughed.

"Shut up. My cell mate did this for me." The boys come to visit Neriah every Wednesday during visitation if they don't have a game. Coach visits every other Thursday to see how she's doing. Even Jacques comes but doesn't say a word. "I'm so excited guys."

Today's Neriah's birthday and she finally gets to be with them without 5 inch glass separating them. She waited for the officer to give her the okay, once the visiaton room was empty.

Officer Matthew pointed to her and moticed for her to come to him.

Neriah ran to him with a huge smile on her face. "I'm so excited." He unlocked the doors and escorted her to the empty visitation room.

The boys security guards took them around the corner where neriah got her handcuffs off.

"How much time I got?" The officer shrugged and pulled a brown paper bag from behind his back.

"I don't know. I'm on my lunch break." He winked at her and sat at one of the tables near by.

She and Iman ran to reach other, she  jumped on him and he spun her around.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." He put her down and she ran and hugged everybody else. She looked at Jacques and smirked.

"Hi." He tried to hide his smile.

"Wassup?" He gave her a head nod.

She shook her head and sat at one of the metal picnic tables. They all crowded around her. Jacques sat across from her staring at her.

"We all got you pitched in and got you a few gifts. But we know you can't really use most of them until you get out." Kevin put a big box on the table and Kyrie put Down two small ones and one thin medium sized ones.

"Open them." Of course she opened the big one first.

She smiled hard as the bright pink Spalding basketball sat before her. "This is so cute. Thank you."

"We figured you got a week left why not spend your last few days ballin out." Neriah complained about being bored since there was no real drama like how they be showing in TV.

"You should open this one next." LeBron pointed to one of the small packages.

She ripped open the silver wrapping and saw the teal Tiffany's box. She raised her eyebrows and opened the lid.

"We figured you gone need something to ride in when you get out." It was a Tiffany's Keychain shaped like the letter N. Attached to the chain was a key with a Mercedes-Benz logo on it. "We saw your "new" car in the parking lot if the stadium and had that ugly shit melted Down." She laughed. "Thus brings us to the next gift."

She grabbed the next gift and quickly unwrapped it.

It was a white box with no label. She opened the top and it was a key. "What's this to?"

"Your new apartment." Jacques said. She looked up at him. "You'll understand when you open the last gift." She grabbed it but didn't take her eyes off him. She unwrapped it to see a yellow envelope.

She undid the folds and pulled out a thin stack of papers. She started to read the papers:

Official contract for the Cleveland Cavaliers: We here at the NBA appreciate your act of bravery for stopping a unknown source of terror that no longer resides on our team. We treat every member of our team like family and we'd like you Neriah Calvin to join our family permanently. We'd like you Ms. Calvin to join the cavaliers as their personal trainer as soon as you finish your current year at central Michigan University.

Neriah stopped reading and she laughed. "Are you fuckin kidding me?!" She looked at church.

"No this is very real. You gotta thank Jacques for getting Adam Silvers to write that contract. He wasn't trying to let you on the team since you got a criminal record now." Coach said smiling.

Neriah reached across the table and kissed Jacques.

"Thank you." He bit his lip.

"I knew y'all niggas had something going on. Y'all mufuckas owe we $20 each. Give it up." Iman said standing up.

"Iman shut up and let's give these two some time alone." Coach said as they walked to a table far from them.

Jacques grabbed Neriah's hand. "Riah I'm sorry for kicking you out like that. Will pumped my head up with all that shit about you and I just acted out without asking you first. That was wrong of me. If it means anything to you, I ain't slept well since you been gone." Neriah loved every second of this but acted uninterested.

She took her hand from him. "Oh really?" She looked at him and rolled her eyes.

"I'm really sorry baby. When you get out. I wanna make shit right with you." Neriah scuffed.

"How you know I wanna make things right with you after you threw me out on my ass, in the cold. I was crying and looking like a fool trying to get you to believe me." He looked down at his lap looking miserable. Neriah was trying her best not to laugh. She been forgave him she was just waiting on his scary ass to say something. "You really wanna make things right with me don't you?" She tapped her unmanicured fingers on the table.

"Yeah."

"Why?" Neriah just wanted to hear those three words.

"Because I love you." She smiled and rolled her eyes playfully.

"I guess I love you too." Jacques smacked his lips and leaned across the table and kissed her.

"Stop playing." Her smiled widened.

"I love you too. But when I get out, you gonna have to work to get me back."

"Whatever you want I'll do it baby." He held her hands and kissed them.

Neriah and Jacques talked to each other like nothing ever happened.

He stared at her as she talked about all the things she was gonna have him do. But he wasn't listening. He was to busy thinking about how lucky he is to finally have her back.

Even though her hair looked horrible, she was still beautiful.

Jacques will never forgive himself for making her cry. As he sat with her, with her hands in his, he promised to never do it again.

Neriah stole his heart, but Jacques still had Unique's.

-----------------------------
*cries* That is the end for Neriah.

I'm thinking about doing a sequel :)

Should I?

Thank you guys for reading my story. Thank you for all votes and comments, that really means a lot to me. *gives you all kisses*

To all you silent readers........ You should already know what I have to say.