Sagan

*3 days later*

Sagan ritual is held in groom's house, where havan is held, and bride's father puts theeka on groom's head...

Rhea POV:-

As i lazily wake up from my bed, i see mom, and dad rushing here and there in the house... Relatives giggling, my cousin discussing their punjabi language's knowledge and other such shit ..

"Rhea, beta you woke up?", asked my mama...

"Ya, mama (mother's brother), i woke up..but what is happening?"..

"Rhea, today is sagan...so we are going to vivaan's house...bride don't attend this function so, you are free"...

Oh finally!..i speak to myself...fpr today no facing that devil...

"Ok, mama..you go ahead!"..

*~~*

Vivaan's POV:-

Our house is decorated beautifully, but for a ugly reason!. Its sagan...
Mom woke me up at 5 am..and asked me to get ready...

My brothers ask me to protect my shoes as rhea's sister would hide them and ask me to pay them in order to get my shoe back!..
Its a ritual!

I get ready, as i see rhea's family comming in...

*~~*

Author's POV:-

Vivaan is asked to sit down as soon as panditji enters ...
The havan starts...pandit ji starts reciting the shloks...

Rhea's cousin are busy planning how to steal their jiju's shoe whereas vivaan's cousin are busy safeguarding it!!

Rhea's sister aarohi, her best friend pallavi and rhea's cousin kriti..

"Kriti and aarohi both of you distract vivaan's cousin's mind while i go and steal the shoe!", speaks pallavi ...

Both of them nod and head towards vivaan's brothers..

Vivaan's real brother abeer, his cousins ayaan and kartik...

"Kartik, abeer see aarohi and kriti are comming towards us"!

"No problem dude, i know how to handle aarohi, i know her and rhea bhabhi from childhood, you guys handle kriti", speaks abeer confidently..

Aarohi and abeer starts fooling each other with stupid talk while kriti starts flirting with both kartik and ayaan..

By the time these boys realise their mistake, they find vivaan's shoe missing!..

*~~*

Rhea's father heads towards vivaan...he puts tilak on vivaan's head...vivaan then gets up and touches rhea's father's feet...then he touches pandit ji 's feet and seeks his blessing...

"Kartik, ayaan, abeer...where is MY SHOE??", shouts vivaan on top of his lungs...

At this aarohi, kriti, and pallavi start laughing ....

"Oh aarohi shut up!", shouts abeer..

"Aww, poor you!", answers aarohi with a victory smile plastered on her face...

"Saalo, ek kaam diya tha woh bhi dang de nahi kar paaye!..besharam sab!", vivaan speaks looking angrily at his brothers...

"Jiju..paise do!!..give us money or else forget your shoe!"...

Vivaan looks at them, while all the elders are enjoying the small argument...

"Vivaan, come on...give them money...after all they are your to be wife's sisters!", speaks vivaan's mother happily..

"Ok fine...how much will i have to pay?, asks vivaan...

"Umm...Rs.4000!", speaks aarohi.

Vivaan thinks to himself, oh that less! He takes out 4000 from his wallet...

"Aree, jiju you got us wrong!...its 4000 for each of us...means total 12,000!", speaks kriti excitedly..

"Ok...okay..h..here!", vivaan speaks while looking shockingly at the girls..

Vivaan then looks at his brother with you-are-so-dead look!..

*~~*

Hey guys!

How was the chp?

Hope you liked it, if yes then plzz like, comment and share!

Sorry if i wrote anything wrong, as i am not a punjabi..

Lov you guys a lot!

See ya!