Chapter 9

✿◕‿◕✿ Tessa's P.O.V

A large blueberry slushie was what I needed right now. After that huge fight I just had with Chasity three hours ago, I hope Drake somehow talks some sense into the naive little brain of hers.

I was getting tired of the tension that was between us, so I decided to finally leave my pride at the door and just talk to her. In the process of my confrontation, I got called an inconsiderate bitch and slapped in the face for not respecting her so called wishes. Therefore Chasity got a jug of lemonade poured all over her.

But I have to admit, I did do my fair share of nasty words.

I don't understand what the hell is going on between me and her. Just a couple of weeks ago I was literally her super hero, now I'm apparently the worst sister in the world. How could have my life gone downhill so quick? First I get expelled, then a bi-polar man I once called father gets released from jail, now my sister all of the sudden becomes a bitchier version of Rochelle.

I wish I had just gone to the dance with Jay tonight, than none of the shit would have had happened tonight.

I slapped four dollars and seventy-eight cents onto the counter before grabbing my slushie and a pack of sour skittles. I pushed the door open, making my way out of the 7-eleven. Home was the last place I wanted to go to now.

If I were ten right now, honestly I would just called mom and tattle on Chasity. Unfortunately I'm old enough to understand about the real world, mom doesn't need any more problems in her life.

As I approached my car, I can see my phone flashing. It wasn't such a smart idea for me either to just leave it in the passenger seat. I mean I could have had been robbed.

Once I climbed into the car, I noticed that I had twelve missed calls all coming from the same number. Keaton's to be exact. Before I got a chance to redial his number, I got another incoming call from him again. Whatever reason he's calling me must be important enough to call me thirteen times. Without any hesitation I quickly answered the call.

"H-hi? Um, is this Tessa?" A very soft feminine voice asked.

"Yea, this is her. I'm sorry but who exactly are you?" I professionally replied instead of my usual sassy remarks.

"Um, I'm sorry. I just didn't know who to call, and well I just really don't know what to do right now. I'm really scared that he's going to hurt himself. I know that you probably don't have a clue who I am, but I just didn't know who to call. And, and he was mentioning your name a lot, and your name is under the important people's list on his phone," the girl on the other line kept rambling, " and I've never seen him his angry before, it's just-"

"Listen, I'm sorry but you are saying a lot of things at once and I really don't have a single clue what you are trying to tell me." I quickly but also politely cut her off.

"It's Keaton, someone did something to really piss him off and now he's on some sort of rampage. I'm really scared Tessa, I've never seen him this angry. T-the anger inside of h-him right now is at a whole n-new extreme," her voice started to crack as I heard sobs coming from the other line.

"I'll be at Keaton's house okay? I'm literally 7 minutes away from his house, just try to stay calm until then." Her crying got more intense before the line went dead.

In all honesty I don't have a single clue on what I should be thinking right now. By the way the girl was explaining to me what was wrong, it didn't seem like anybody was hurt, well not yet anyways. But with a past like mine, you learn to expect the worse out of people.

I on one hand seen to have a tendency to have a poor judgement on people. I mean have you seen my previous opinions on Derek and Chasity? Well look how that turned out. What I once thought were people that I could trust turned out to become a never ending nightmare.