Chapter 15

Alexis

Going into the coffee shop I decided to get white chocolate coco and a muffin to do somethings on my computer.

I noticed that being in the house caused me to forget that I have a baby on the way. I do need to make some money and get back on my grind.

Sitting down at a clean table I opened my laptop and started to send my agent an email.

Looking out the window I see it starts to rain. Taking a piece of muffin I ate it and huffed.

I just wish Brandon was here to know that I was having our baby. I know he wouldn't let me leave the condo at all. Giggling I rubbed my baby bump.

Getting up I read the text my agent sent me about a welcome back shoot she wants me to do.

Quickly gathering my things I walk out the coffee shop to the shoot location.

*********************************

''That's it Alexis rub your tummy for us and then we'll be set'' The photographer said.

I smiled and looked down as I rubbed my baby bump.

Flash after flash the camera stopped making noises.

''Alright that's a wrap everyone.''

I grabbed a robe as I walked off the set.

''I'm so proud of you Alexis and I'm sorry about your lost. I know he would of been a good father.''My agent said.

''Thanks.'' I mumbled.

Sitting in my chair I take a selfie and put it on Instagram.

-I wish you didn't have to leave me so soon. But just know you gave me the most perfect thing a woman can ask for. #MomToBe #R.I.P. Brandon #MyFamily #BackToWork <3

Putting my phone down I cried silently to myself.

**********************

Benz

''You think she's doing okay?'' Nia asked.

''I think she's making it. I feel like all this shit is my fault some how.'' I said.

''It's not Benz you had no control over that just like Franco didn't.''

I huffed and moved away from her.

''You don't understand bruh. He was my brother. We did this shit together he ain't have nobody just like me Nia.''

She nodded and came towards me.

''Now how is she gonna raise that baby by herself? Brandon always wanted his own family and shit. And for her to lose him is fucked up.'' I ranted.

''All we can do is be there for her, support her and our god baby.'' Nia rubbed my shoulders.

I nodded.

Alexis

Laying in my bed I looked up baby names as I ate ice cream and pickles. Who knew pickles was my new favorite thing to eat.

Okay so if I have a girl I want to name her Akila (A-kee-la) Marie Kpor. No no no!

I huffed and scribbled that off my notepad.

Getting up I sped walked to the bathroom before I pissed on myself.

While washing my hands I received a knock on my door.

Answering the door I looked to see if anyone is there, but there was an envelope and a box at the bottom of my door.

Walking to the kitchen I opened the envelope to see a letter.

Dear Alexis,

I love you. The minute you gave me your virginity I kept a promise to myself that I would find you and keep you forever. If your reading this that means I'm gone. I know you saw this coming which is why I didn't want to drag you in my fucked up life. But just knowing that I was able to see you smile when I did I realized you are the type of woman that I needed in my life. Shit knowing you can put me in my place and make me get hard makes you stand out. I Always Knew that you were gonna be my wife and the mother of my kids. Keep ya head up baby girl and know I'm looking down at you.

-P.S. I left you 85 mil, so just ask Benz about it and he'll let you know about that. And don't stop looking for love because I wouldn't want you to feel like you have to be stuck with me when you can find someone better. Even though nan nigga can put it down like me.

Be eazy baby girl <3

-Brandon Sexy Kpor

Closing the letter tears poured through my eyes. I felt my heart break a little as I re-read the letter.

Going into my living room I laid on the couch and fell asleep.