Sequel's out?!

~First thing's first.

DECEMBER 30, 2015 IS THE DATE TODAY GUYS I CAN'T BREATHEEEE

Kim Taehyung's birthday today.
(btw did you guys notice that he was born on the exact same day as SEVENTEEN's Joshua? No? Alright then. Happy birthday to him too ^_^)

So.. Happy birthday you lil piece of adorable shit.

I've been stanning you for like two years that I seem like a fool for it.

WE NEED CONFETTI OMG! OUR KIM TAEHYUNG HAS TURNED 20 YEARS OLD *GAGS* *LAUGHS* *SCREAAAAMS*

ALSO! YOONGI AND TAEHYUNG POSTED TWEETS SAYING 'OPPA'S OKAY' AND 'I'M REALLY OKAY I SWEAR' AND STUFF AND IM SO HAPPY AHDIAHSISJAOHSOAHA THERE WAS LIKE 100K FAVORITES LMAO

Okay okay, going back to the topic, Backspace's sequel is out. It's titled 'Delete' and it's pretty stupid.

What will happen to Taeyun? IDK EITHER LOL. Sorry people but I won't update Delete as fast as I updated Backspace.

I reckon that's all actually. I'm going to set this story to completed and I'll now go celebrate this special day at a water park with my family and friends (I KNOW, THE TIMING RIGHT? THEY PICKED THE BEST DATE OMG HAHAHA)

~ Second thing.

This weird shit happened lmao. I was in Kakaotalk two days ago and I randomly searched the ID 'kimv' and someone named Kim Taehyung with 760 friends and a yellow ID came up. The description was fully written in Korean lol, and when I added the person.. that person immediately sent me a message about the weather being cod nowadays in Korea and stuff.. and I was confused that I asked the person 'Who is this? Sorry I can't speak Korean well because I'm just learning it.' in Korean.

A random thing appeared in my mind saying that I'm talking to the real Kim Taehyung because Yellow ID's are like Youtube/Twitter verifications :O

*whispers: ofc it's not him lmao*