Chapter Six

Today was the day, Jeonghan asked out the love of his life. Instead of having his hair out, like usual, he put it in a ponytail. His uniform usually being nice and ironed, was now not so untidy that even the tie was a bit loose. Lastly, he slipped on black vans, and this time he tied his shoelaces. He had to be charming if Jisoo would say yes. Because mutual feelings and actually dating are two different things combined in many different ways.

He skipped breakfast because he knew that if he got rejected he would probably throw up. That'd be no good. That would be . . . embarrassing above all else. "Don't worry, you won't get rejected!" He tried to cheer himself up confidentiality, he truly did. But no matter how hard he tried to make himself feel better, he could not.

He rushed to school as quickly as possible, this time not tripping at all. He suddenly stopped, feeling as if something was missing. He looked at his feet to see that his shoelaces were actually tied. He didn't even think about it, but now that he thinks back, while getting ready, he tied his shoelaces.

He tied his shoelaces.

He.

Tied.

His.

Shoelaces.

For Jeonghan, this was probably the most important moment of his life. He wanted to jump up and down, and scream and dance like crazy but he knew he'd get weird stares. So he nonchalantly walked in the gates of his school, trying to be as non-excited as possible. That didn't really work since he had the biggest goofy smile on his face.

Without watching where he was going, he bumped into someone. "Oh Jeonghan, I didn't see you there." There. His day went from already amazing to even more amazing, as his beloved had the sweetest and most soft voice ever. Jeonghan always thought that he tried to have a soft voice, but he confirmed that no, Joshua just naturally has a soothing voice.

"Hey, Jisoo I was hoping I could talk to you later." He was so nervous he was so sure he would stutter, but he didn't. He silently whispered a "thank God" but never cut the eye contact with Jisoo. His eyes were filled with hope, and he was crossing his fingers. It was a habit of his. "Alright, when?" Jeonghan hadn't planned this ahead as he didn't really think he'd get this far. 'Gosh I'm an airhead,' Jeonghan thought.

While Jeonghan was swinging his leg back and forth, thinking hard about when it would be a good time, Jisoo was taking mental pictures of his cuteness. "Well, it doesn't matter. Just come look for me love," Jisoo said, patting Jeonghan's hair and walking away. Jeonghan knew Jisoo was going to his friends, as he could hear his crush call out Hansol.

Gosh, his heart was pounding so fast. His palms were sweaty and he just wanted to scream. Jisoo called him love. "He called me love!" Jeonghan squealed to himself, jumping up and down. Now he really was receiving strange looks. Only this time, he didn't care. He kept on doing it until the stares eventually faded away.

"Maybe next time, I'll get to call him love too," he said, while fiddling with his fingers shyly and walking to his friends. His friends were all looking at him strangely since he was so happy, but he didn't say much about what happened. He wanted to keep this to himself. Just like he wanted Jisoo for himself.

All Rights Reserved © 2016 animenbands

(Next chapter is the last! Be prepared guys, I'm excited.)

Edited September 1st, 2016