Christmas

You look outside. Snow has just began to fall and it has started to stick to the cobblestone path that leads to your front door.

You feel warm, strong arms wrap around your waist.

You smile as your boyfriend, Thomas Brodie-Sangster kisses your cheek lightly.

"I can't believe Christmas is tomorrow." You say.

He chuckled. "Yeah. And tomorrow, our parents get to meet each other."

You laugh. "That will be something."

For the longest time, you stayed like that, staring at the snow with his arms around you.

The oven timer beeped. "The cookies are done!" You squealed.

You rush into the kitchen and pull out the Christmas-tree shapes cookies.

You set them on the counter to cool.

You go back to the room were Thomas was. He was hanging up the stockings above the fireplace.

"You wanna help me frost the cookies?" You ask him.

He agrees and you spend the rest of the night having frosting fights and eating some of the cookies.

*** Christmas Dinner***

Everyone at the table was talking and laughing and having a grand old time. Your parents and Thomas' parents were hitting it off nicely.

Thomas tapped the side of his glass, making a ringing sound. Everyone stopped talking to look at him.

"Everyone, I have an announcement." He said.

He walked over to my chair, and got down on one knee. My heart skipped a beat.

He pulled back a small, black box and opened it to reveal a diamond ring.

"Y/F/N, (your full name) I love you. I always have and I always will. I knew that I loved you the first time I set my eyes on you. Every time I'm around, I'm happy and when you're gone, I feel incomplete. It only feels right that I do this now. Y/F/N, will you marry me?"

Tears were already streaming down your face as you agreed.

_________________________
Sorry that this is a little late but I thought it was cute. Comment your favorite thing that you got for Christmas!