Venos

"Really you think so?",Denise smiled up at me her eyes shinning with happiness.

"Yes, thank you ", I said and hugged her which she in return hugged me back but was careful not to hold me to tight in case she rumpled the dress.

"She was so worried ", Trisha said beside us smiling,

"Why?Anything you come up with is stunning.", I say to Denise frowning , looking down at the dress.

"I-its nothing." Denise shakes her head and when a cheerful jump she claps her hands. "Alrighty then, lets just out you these heels and the weapons ,and then go down , we must not be late", Denise says and Trisha nodding her head goes to retrieve the heels for me.

Denise grabs a garter and with the gun in it she straps it to my thigh and just as she finishes Trisha walks in with the heels.

"Now up, up ", Denise says patting my foot and I raise it, and start flapping my arms slightly because I have no sense of balance in my body.

"Now the other one ",Denise says and I raise my foot cautiously  because I dont want to mess up the dress by falling on it .

I lower the foot that has a heel and raise the other one worried I might fall and Denise slips in the other heel.

"Denise!Get rid of that Nani girl immediately!She dared to tell me not to get up from my seat !Now!" , Sonia yelled causing Denise and I roll our eyes in annoyance .

"You ready? ", Denise asked me holding my hands.

"Ready as I'll ever be ", I said breathing in and out slowly .

"Don't bow down to them , head high alright ?", Denise said looking into my eyes worriedly and squeezed my hands tighter.

"I - I ... Yes ", I said finally sighing.

"Alright , let's go to the main room ", she said and pushed me gently to the door .

Once we exited the grand closet , and stepped out onto the main Pink Room whisperes and gasps immediately went around the room.

"Follow . In order ", Denise said and I strode forward and begged myself not to trip on these massive heels in front of everybody.

We exited the Pink Room and I almost missed a step because their was more guards outside then I had every seen , they were all wearing black attire, the same attire to be exact. They departed once I stepped outside and I guessed that was signal for me to lead the way as they followed beside me , and down the line to the girls.I was kinda unsure to where I was heading but I remebered Denise mentiong the main room so thats where I headed.

Once I arrived at the staircase , there were more guards awaiting us and step by step I walked down the grand staircase my heartbeat beating erraticaly as my eyes gazed upon everyone below and the percautions Eduardo had taken to this many guards, to this many people coming with us.

'Is it this seriuos' I thought , and gulped down as I saw more guards entered through another corridor.

But they were followed behind by Eduardo , Todd and surprisingly Adam and they wore all dressed up as they could.

Unsure to where I was supposed to go I stopped at the top of the stairs and I believe that caught the mens attention because soon I caught Eduardos deep blue eyes looking up at mine and with everyone watching he extended his arm to me down from below.

Taking a deep breath I began to descend the stairs my hand over the rail , all the while never breaking eye contact with those deep ,deep blue eyes.