chapter 9

HYERA'S POV

Pabo ah KIM TAEHYUNG!!! why does he do that? argh!!! That jerk just give me a lot of trouble.

I shouted in my heart while entering my room. I threw myself on the bed and shouted taehyung's name under my pillow, letting out my anger toward him.

"I hate you Kim taehyung!! I fucking did!" I shouted again and again while  punching the pillow as hard as I could.

After a few minutes, I stopped doing that such things and landed my body while closing my eyes, just took some time to relax myself.

*GROWLLLL*

My stomach growled again. My fried rice was downstairs and I didn't have enough time to eat it since that stupid jerk's friends came. I was still awkward to face nor talk to them since you know, they used to bully me before.

I took my phone out and put earphone in my ears. I played some random music and without me noticing, I slowly drift to sleep.

___

___

"Wake up Hyera.."
"Hey wake up.."

wait? Whose voice is that?

I slowly flung my eyes opened and my eyes widened when I saw jimin in front of me. "yahh!!" I shouted, instantly threw a pillow at him.

"Woh! Calm down. I'm here to wake you up. That's all." jimin said, lifting up his both hands.

huh!!I thought taehyung sold me to him.

"Lets go downstairs. There are still some chicken downstairs.." he said and I just nodded my head since I was starving to death.

Both of us walked downstairs, when I looked at the living room, my mouth opened halfway as I saw taehyung and the other were drinking a lot and some of them were completely drunk.

"Jimin..are they drunk? jungkook too?" I asked jimin even though I clearly see that they were drunk.

"Hmmm..probably yes, I don't feel like drinking today. That's why I just drink a little and by the way, how do you know jungkook's name?" Jimin asked me curiously.

"I know his name when you all bully me.." I said and rubbed the back of my nape. He then chuckled as I awkwardly followed him.

"I'm sorry, we are the type who bully nerd people and you're one of them, but now.." He paused, gazing me from head to toe. "You're out of the list."

He blunted as his lips turned into a curve, smiling at me, showing of his cheekbones and eye smile which make his face to look cuter.

"Jimin ah, since you and me don't drink like them. Lets eat together!!I cook fried rice just now before all of you come." I said and he slightly nodded.

We walked to the kitchen and eat the fried rice that I've cooked.

"Woah, daebak !! Are you sure you made it yourself?" He asked not believing that I was the one who made it.

"Who else? Taehyung?"

He laughed by my question and I followed after him.

As we were eating,

"Wait here.." suddenly jimin stood up and walked toward his member. Few second past and he come back while holding a box of chicken in his hand.

"Eat this.." he said and gave me a drumstick. I happily took it and ate it with my fried rice.

"What are they doing?" I asked jimin. I couldn't see taehyung and the other because the cabinets in the kitchen blocked my view to look at them.