The Accidental Tourists

Title: The Accidental Tourists
Author: ToastedBagels

Seventeen-year-old Charlie Kennedy has always been second-best compared to her older sister, Olivia. Now that Olivia is getting married to fancy-pants heir Scott Dixon in a million-dollar Los Angeles wedding, Charlie's even more invisible to her mother. But just when Charlie thinks life can't get any worse, she meets the best man's idiot of a younger brother. Trevor Hart is the unluckiest guy on the planet. So, with Trevor's luck, what starts out as an innocent errand turns into an accidental vacation to Mexico.  To make it back to Los Angeles in time for the wedding, Charlie and Trevor must survive rough terrain, strange locals, and worst of all - each other. But along the way, these accidental tourists might just stumble upon love.

My Opinion: 

here's another book review of a book i don't remember too well, but a book i remmeber enjoying a lot. its a refreshing and short and now that i just reread the description, im super tempted to read it again! it's light and loving and the innocence of it makes it all the more lovable. (i also find that it's quite relatable - sibling rivalry lol) so check it out and enjoy!