Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Winter's POV

    Lincoln has a very nice car. As in some type of Lamborghini. I sat in the passengers seat watching small movements, and his cologne is seriously making me think things I shouldn't be. 

    "You missed the turn Lincoln." I said turning from the window to him. He was relaxed, and he glanced at me.

    "No I didn't. I'm not bringing you to Mykie's house. I'm bringing you to mine. The amount of alcohol in your system is too high to let you be alone with three drunk teenagers. The type of alcohol is a totally different story." He said and I noticed his grip on the wheel tightened and I swallowed. He's taking me to his house so he can kill me...

    "Mr.Kormack I'd be more comfortable going to my friends." I said and he pulled up to a red light where a few other cars were and looked at me causing me to push myself against the seat slightly.

    "And I'd be more comfortable knowing you didn't die because of the alcohol you consumed in my club. Especially since you're my best friends little sister." He snapped making me look down at my lap. "When we get to my house, you're showering, getting dressed, taking some medicine and eating some food, then going to bed. I'll bring you to Mykie's for 11 in the morning." He said making me nod. Something about the way he was just telling me to do these things sent a weird feeling to my core.

    "I don't have clothes." I said softly and he was driving again. He shook his head and scoffed.

    "I'm giving you mine. As for underwear, don't worry." He said making me gawk at him. A complete stranger is being this much of a control freak. It's insane, but totally hot. He knows Park, meaning I'm okay in that sense. He also knows my dads, which might not be to my best.

    The rest of the ride was silent, and I kept picking at the material of the seat. When he parked the car, he looked at me directly making me shrink back slightly.

    "Try not to break anything Princess." He said getting out and I followed by getting out. The house was big, not massive, but enough to fit a family of 10. It was in the middle of the woods and was very....beautiful. He was waiting for me to follow so I did, and when we walked up the steps he took out his keys, and unlocked the door, then punched in some code.