Cry Baby

Sweet baby Jesus out did himself with the creature I was drooling over now. He had golden blond hair to his shoulders. And the most burning golden eyes I'd seen so far.

If I wasn't in a sour fight mode I would have drooled.

If it had been any other moment in time I would have dropped to my knees and declared myself his.

But it was a moment. A moment where my blood levels were sky high because a lightbulb thought he could speak to my any way he wanted.

I was tingling with anger at how the golden God had yelled at me, as though he had some control over me.

Fuck that.

I felt a surge of power rush through me and before I knew it I was stomping over towards the golden man and I punched him full throttle in the face.

He was fucking Thor size so the real shock was when he stumbled back a foot.

"Don't. Speak. To. Me. Like. That." I growled.

I could hear buzzing in my ear and I felt like someone had handed me a shot of tequila and caffeine all at once.

I'm short words. I was ready to beat the shit out of this man.

My hand didn't even hurt, just tingled which felt-

"Katrina your hand!" Corey said snapping my attention from the man I just punched to Corey.

Okay I knew my hands were a little dry and probably bloody and gross but he didn't need to call me out about it.

I looked down at them anyway and my whole face drained of color.

There sparking between my fingers were little electric bolts springing back and forth.

Lost my shit.

I screeched and started shaking my hand trying to knock them away.

Before I could make another move Blake was by my side grabbing my hand, "Katrina breath!" He commanded.

I immediately did as he said, against my character but I was in panic mode.

Little shots of electricity were shooting out of my hand.

My crazed eyes met his calm ones, "Calm-"

My eyes harden.

"Fucking relax" he said quickly changing his words. 

I took a deep breath, "Release the energy, pushing back to me" he said calmly, "like a wave, push the energy to me".

I closed my eyes and did exactly as he said, and nearly cried when the tingling stopped.

Only to be replaced by an undeniable pain in my fucking hand. Most definitely shouldn't have punched that man.

"Fuck!" I winced cradling my hand to my chest.

"Maybe next time you won't punch others in the face hm?" Blake smirked before grabbing my hand and giving it to Pony to fix.

"What just happened?" I asked him.

"You temporarily stole my powers" he said giving me a hard look.

My mouth popped open in an O. "What did you do to me, you fucking lighting rod?!" I growled at him.

He grabbed my waist and squeezed making me uncomfortable, "It's what you did, you fucking thief" he growled back.

"I didn't steal anything!"

"My powers would beg to differ" he rattled back.

"FIRST OFF IF ANOTHER ONE OF YOU FUCKERS CUSSES IN MY DAMNED HOUSE ONE MORE TIME I'LL START SAWING OFF SOME BODY PARTS!" Blake's beautiful Mother bellowed, completely throwing me off while pushing me to respect her more.