[64]

"Baby girl stop waiting around for a boy who never appreciated what he had, I know you love him and that isn't going to change but you're hanging on to false hope sitting by your phone waiting for his name to pop up. The pills you drown with alcohol and the strange men you let into your room will not make the thoughts of him go away. You don't need anyone to survive, you have you and that is enough. Stop beating yourself up because he chose her, do not let that lower your worth, that was his shitty mistake because he lost the only girl that would ever love him with purity. He's gone darling and I know it feels like your bodies in flames but you just wont fucking die. I know the pain is unbearable But it's time to let him go, let go of what you thought should have been. Never forget that you are enough. Time is the most agonising wonderful thing, your heart is going to heal no matter what wars you have to go through to get there. There is no simple remedy to get over a broken heart, but don't give up hope. Wake up every morning, eat your favourite cereal, have a shower wash his touch away, wear something that makes you feel good about yourself, and do what you have too do to get through the day. You're doing just fine, and I promise you, you're going to be okay." 

- B.L letters I never sent