[72]

"You don't love him anymore but sometimes when you look at the sky it seems to be the same shade of blue as his eyes. You don't love him anymore but sometimes when you're driving alone in your car, switching the radio stations and you hear the song you two used to always sing together, you get this overwhelming ache deep in your chest. You don't love him anymore but sometimes you catch a glimpse of him laughing and a knot forms in your throat because it used to be your favorite sound. You don't love him anymore but sometimes you catch yourself thinking about him and all the memories you two made together. You don't love him anymore but sometimes when you drink so much that you can't even remember your name, you remember his. You remember the way he held you, the way he kissed you, the way he made you feel special. You don't love him anymore but sometimes you drive through stop signs because it hurts too much to stop at one, especially the one where he took your hand, looked into your eyes and told you he loved you for the first time. You don't love him anymore but sometimes when you're in class, or in bed, or watching a movie, or listening to music, it hits you that he's gone and you cry and cry but you swear you don't love him anymore."

//

Today (January 19, 2016) this book got ranked, #10 in Poetry, Yay!! :)

So here's an update as a thank you! ♥️

I hope you're all doing well in life...