[73]

"The mistake is I do things keeping what effect it's gonna have on the people around me. Like if I speak I think is it funny enough?will they laugh at it? would they care about my opinion? would it make them like me? This was my problem. I did things for people which only resulted in disappointment; for me and them.I was not myself and they didnt appreciate me for anything. Nobody cared about me I was just there at the back, in the room, just occupying space. I don't blame anyone for this. Its me at fault purely and surely me. I have agreed to the fact that maybe I don't have that spark the spark that made people want to know more about you or the the passion in your eyes that made people want to know your thoughts you ideas. Maybe I'm not meant to be the person people notice. Maybe I'm meant to just occupy the space in the room so it doesn't seem too empty or maybe just be the one at the back so someone could be in the front. maybe I'm not meant to be with the people around me. Maybe I don't belong here but there is a maybe to everything and maybe is not surely and it has a chance to be wrong. So maybe but not surely I don't belong here. but whose gonna tell we where I belong if the ) 'maybe's' in my situation turn out to be right." 

- S.D  

  ✧ * ⊹ + * ˚ . ✵  

hey lovelies! how are you? i hope you're all okay..

question: fav song right now?

mine is love yourself by justin bieber