six

big thanks to Shatavia who helped me write this chapter <33

In less than twenty-four hours, Harry was dragging Louis along behind him in Las Vegas, holding his left hand, running his thumb over the ring he just gave him. They're intoxicated with love and they feel the cliché butterflies swarming around them.

Having reached Vegas by noon, they go to a quaint little diner on the strip to get some lunch so they could get started on sightseeing and experiencing the magic of Vegas.

"What do you want to do first?" Harry asks Louis once they're outside.

Louis looks around and finally answers, "Let's go to the Eiffel Tower."

They reach the Eiffel Tower and they hop on an elevator that will take them to the top.

As soon as they step off the elevator, Louis gasps at how perfect and breathtaking Vegas looks from this height. He takes multiple pictures on his phone to remember this moment as they walk around the platform.

"This is a cheap knock off of the bridge in Paris," Harry says as he points at a fence that had locks on it.

"Surprised you would know about that Harry," Louis jokes. "It's cute Harry. It's a part of the whole Paris experience."

"We could fly to Paris and have the real experience right now," Harry says casually.

Louis just rolls his eyes and turns back around to enjoy the view. Harry hugs Louis from behind, crouching his head in Louis' neck, planting small kisses. Louis relaxes and continues to take in the sight.

They walk down the strip, seeing multiple Elvis impersonators and young couples walking in and out of the 24-hour chapels.

Harry pulls Louis into a store called The Chocolate Box. They taste every type of chocolate that was in the store until their stomachs began to ache. Louis laughs at Harry's childish behavior when he makes a face after eating a bitter chocolate truffle.

Just before the night began to set, Louis begged Harry to go to the High Roller with him so they could see the sunset and the city be illuminated.

When they reach the top of the Ferris wheel, the sun had finally set. Louis cuddles into Harry's side. Harry places a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"I'm glad we did this today. I'm also glad you said yes to my proposal." Harry says caressing his hand through Louis' hair.

"I love you." Louis replies, looking directly in Harry's green eyes.

Harry smiles and says, "I love you ."

Louis sees that Harry's happy and that's all he could ever ask for. And Harry feels the same. He makes Louis happy and Louis makes him happy. Something that was rare for him. But not anymore.