CHAPTER 25

So so sooooo sorry for the late update. i had to travel andwas unable to update as compensation i decided to give one more chapter before the ending.

enjoy and don't forget top vote and comment.

*edited*

***********************

"Zander!!!!" Cara shouted from the kids' room, she too frozen as she stared at her daughter who had not been startled by her scream, she stood there holding the little dress she had been folding. Alex was with his father in his study where he had gone to pick a call and had left Cara with Rose.

She heard Zander running towards the room with Alex who was giggling like crazy due to the bounce caused by Zander's running. It had been six months since Cara had left the hospital and although there she still had nightmares, they weren't as bad as when she first came home and the best thing was that Zander was always there for her. The first few weeks when she barely slept he was always there holding her through the night. For those first two months Zander had talked to his father and he was the one who helped him in the office because he couldn't go to work and leave his family alone.

"What!! What's wro....Oh my God!!!!" he exclaimed as he stared at his daughter who had her back to them as she slowly made her very first few steps as she headed for a toy that was by their crib. This was her first time walking without holding onto anything. She had been a little slower in development compared to her brother; who had started walking at eleven months, and this made everyone very protective of her; even Alex in his young age.

Zander stood smiling taking a video on his phone because there was no time to get the camera; they all patiently waited for Rose to finish her journey to her toy. As soon as she had reached the bed they all clapped as Cara rushed a picked her up making her start giggling. Alex clapped his little hands then looked up at his father.

"Papa..Osie..." Alex said smiling widely with his little teeth on display.

"Yes baby.. Rosie walked." Zander said smiling down at his little boy.

"Good job baby girl." Cara said smiling at her baby girl, she loved her a lot and had been worried but when they went to the doctor to find out why she was much slower than her brother they were told not to worry because even though they were twins, children don't develop at the same rate and as a result she was slower than her brother, this had made her relax with the knowledge that nothing was wrong with her daughter.

"Yeah, our little girl did a good job, didn't she?" Zander said standing behind his wife who looked up at him and smiled at him. Even with all the stress from the past few months, Zander couldn't have been happier than he had. The fact he had his family together made him ecstatic.

"Hey why don't we go get their bottles ready, the grandmas will be here in a few minutes to take the kids out," Cara said smiling at her daughter who was playing with the chain around her mama's neck. As they headed out of the room the doorbell rang making the two parents laugh.

Zander had decided to surprise Cara for their second anniversary because of how thing had been Cara seemed to have forgotten and he had planned a big surprise for his lovely wife.

Time skip; 2 hours later

Zander had given her a dress that looked magnificent on her, he told her he was taking her out but the location was a surprise.

"Wow!! You look.. Wow!!!" Zander said as she headed down stairs to where he had been waiting for her. She was in a gorgeous white knee length dress with matching white heels and her in a neat ban on her head with a few runaway strands framing her face, studded earring and to top it off she had little make up making her natural beauty stand out. Zander's comment made her blush making her look even better.

"Let's go," Zander said opening the door for her before heading out.

"Will you tell me where we are going?" Cara asked looking at Zander.

"Nope. Actually I want you to put on this blindfold to make the surprise even better," Zander said smirking mischievously at her. Cara looked up him pouting making Zander lean over and peck on lips causing her to blush. They arrived at and Zander quickly got out of the car telling her to wait for him.

Cara heard her door open and someone helped her out of the car, she was startled because she realized that wasn't Zander's hand, she knew that she knew the firm hold but couldn't really place it on the owner. She tried listening to the sounds around her but it was weirdly quiet. She felt the person let go of her hand and she felt the blindfold being slowly lifted.

"OMG!" Cara cried softly as she smiled softly, the sight before her made her want to cry. Zander stood on the other end dressed sharply in a black suit, the garden was decorated beautifully and there were several people there, all family and friends. She looked at her father who she realized was the one beside her and smiled.

"Surprise baby girl!!" Paul said smiling at his daughter who at that exact moment looked so much like her mother. He held out his hand and he walked her down the aisle towards Zander.

"Happy anniversary darling, I wanted to give you a better wedding compared to the last one, will you do me the honors of being my wife? No forceful arrangement involved?" Zander said going down on one knee.

"YES!" Cara said loudly as Zander added another ring to her finger. She looked at Zander as he stood and signaled for the priest to start the ceremony. When it was time for the wedding rings, everyone awed as the twins slowly walked forward each holding the little boxes.

The ceremony was over after a short time and they were off to.. another surprise that Zander wouldn't reveal.

*************************

don't forget..

vote and comment.