Talk To Me

Adam's POV

"Lena," I said. "Hi Adam," She said. "Come in," I said. "Are the girls awake?" She asked. "No, they're sleeping," I said. "Ok," She said before she walked in. She was wearing a white crop top and jean shorts.

"I'm sorry about earlier," She said. "It's ok. You were shocked," I said. "How did you find me?" She asked. I stayed silent. "My mom told you, didn't she?" She asked. "Yeah, she came over and gave me all the letters that you wrote her while we were together," I said.

"Can we sit?" She asked. "Sure," I said as I sat on the couch next to her.

"Adam. I'm sorry I left." She said. "It's ok," I said. "No it's not. I left you with two girls. I shouldn't have. I was just scared Adam. I didn't want to be depressed. I was getting there. I just wanted the pain to go away and I figured running away from it all would make the pain go away. It didn't. It made it so much worse. I was paranoid and I was constantly worried about the girls. I prayed every day that you would move on so that I finally could. But you didn't. Why?" She said.

"I can't move on from the woman that I love," I said. "Adam, you don't love me anymore," She said. I sat there in silence. How could she think that I didn't love her? "Lena, I love you more than you could ever know. I have been going through hell the past two years, but I've tried to stay strong for the girls. I have missed you so much. I will never get over you, because I want to be with you until the day I die," I said.

Lena sat there with tears falling down her cheeks. "Lena, do you still love me?" I asked. She nodded her head and buried her face in her hands. "We're not divorced," I said. She looked up at me with her tear stained face. "What?" She asked. "The divorce isn't final until I submit the papers, and I didn't. We're still married." I said.

Lena sat there for a minute and looked like she was thinking. "Good. Because I never want to be without you again," Lena said before she crushed her lips onto mine and climbed on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her back and moved my lips down her jawline and to her neck.

I started to nibble on her neck and then I started to suck on it. After a whike, I pulled away and looked at the small purple bruise I had made. I ran my tounge over it and then met her soft lips again.

"I want you so bad," I whispered on her lips. She grabbed the belt loop on my jeans and pulled me off the couch. She led me to my room and shut the door. Lena pushed me onto the bed and climbed ontop of me. Soonafter, our clothes were in a pile on the floor.

An hour later, Lena and I were tangled in the sheets. "God, I've missed you," I said as I trailed my fingers up and down her arm. "I've missed you too Adam," She said as she traced my sleeve of tattoos with her finger. "Do the girls miss me?" She asked. "They ask about you a lot. I always tell them that you're gone making a movie," I said.

"I've missed them so much." She said. "They've missed you too. They always ask when you're going to be home. They love you Lena." I said before I kissed her head. "Will you take me back Adam?" She asked. "Of course." I said as I grabbed her hips and pulled her on top of me. She rested her face in the crook of my neck and I wrapped my arms around her.

I shut my eyes and just enjoyed the moment. I have my wife back. We are going to be a family again. All I wanted to do was stay in bed forever with her next to me.

I heard the bedroom door open and I opened my eyes. Lena was asleep and I saw Adalyn walking in with her teddy bear in her arms. "Daddy?" She said. "Yes angel?" I whispered. "Who's that?" She asked as she pointed at Lena. "It's mommy," I said. "Mommy!" She screamed. "Shh angel, mommy's sleeping," I whispered. "Oh sorry," She said. "Is Kennedy still sleeping?" I asked her. She nodded her head and then ran back to her room.

2 hours later, I woke up. Lena wasn't in my room anymore. I walked out into the living room and saw a note on the table.

Dear Adam, I woke up and found the girls in their room. They asked me to take them to the pool and I didn't want to wake you up. When you read this, come down to the pool and find us. I love you Love Lena

I smiled at the note. I'm happy that the girls are spending time with Lena. I went into my room and pulled on a pair of blue swim trunks. I slipped on a pair of black Nike sandals and went downstairs to the pool. I saw Lena playing with the girls in the pool. They all had smiles on their faces and it warmed my heart to see Lena with the girls.

I walked over to the pool and swam over to Lena and the girls. I wrapped my arms around Lena from behind. I felt her jump a little. "What the..." She said before she turned around and saw that it was me. "Oh hey baby," She said before she kissed me. I moved my hands down to her butt and tapped it. She giggled and pulled away.

"Daddy! Mommy's back!" Kennedy exclaimed. "I know!" I said. "Is mommy gonna come home with us?" Adalyn asked.

"Of course. And I'm never going to leave again." Lena said before she kissed me.