Epilogue

WARNING: Contains Mature Scenes. Please be guided.

"Love is not an equation, it is not a contract, and it is not a happy ending. Love is the slate under the chalk, the ground that buildings rise, and the oxygen in the air. It is the place you come back to, no matter where you're headed"

― Jodi Picoult

Please Vote

Comment

And Follow me ...

.........................................

Eleanor Pallos Petropoulis' POV

Three years later ...

        "Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!" I ran back inside the nursery room only to see Xandrous uncertain what to do first. Wipe his face or his suit or covering my little peanut's penis.

"What happened?" I stifled the laughter that was threatening to burst out. My eyes couldn't hide the amusement, even though how much I'm trying to contain it. "And hey, don't curse in front of my son." I glared at him playfully.

He arrived a few minutes ago just as I'm about to change his diaper. I felt like my bladder is going to explode that I ask him if he doesn't mind changing my son's diaper and he happily obliged, and I thought a good experience for him before they will have their baby. So I left my son in his hand as I went to pee.

And here's what I witnessed. A funny moment.

And, I just noticed those eyebags and bloodshot eyes. Probably he didn't get much sleep at night, but still, he looks handsome yet intimidating.

I gave him my innocent face and walk towards them. Xandrous was standing next to the diaper changing table, where my little peanut was lying on his back on the changing pad while his uncle was changing his diaper because he just poops after feeding him.

I know Nixon Ace, my five months old son just peed on him. He always does that. I forgot to tell Xandrous to cover his penis while wiping his bum because he tends to pee. I don't know why. I guess it's boy's thing. 

I stop in front of Xandrous still trying to keep that neutral face. "You forgot to tell me something, didn't you?" Xandrous face me, forgetting to put a diaper on son, who was contentedly lying on the diaper changing pad.

"You might want to put him on a diaper first," I pointed to my son because I know he's going to continue peeing, for I'm sure he was interrupted when Xandrous startled him after cursing right in front of him.

"Why? He already p-" Just as he turned to see him, he peed again, cutting him off midsentence. "Gosh,  he already peed ..." He said or chuckled in frustrations as my son peed on his suit again.

I had to stifle my laughter, thought it was really hard. Xandrous looking so dignified in his suit looks like he lost a billion deal with that face. Priceless.

"I said so ..." I chant, as I stood beside him and motioned him to move to the side so I can put a diaper on to my son. He was actually giggling.

"Now, I'm wishing a girl, but I doubt we'll have a girl."

"Oh no, Mr. Mailov. You don't get to choose." I retorted, chuckling at his statement. After putting a clean diaper on my son, I pick him up. "Right, pumpkin?" I said to my son and then gave him a kiss on his plump cheeks.

"Why are you here anyway?" I asked Xandrous when we are walking together along the hallway, down to the living room. Nico is still on the phone talking to his Vice President. My son was blabbering funny baby words.