Chapter 16:

Chad

"What's up Moms." I said to Aubree's mom when she opened the door for me.

"Hey Chad."

"Where's my favorite girl?" I ask looking around for Londyn.

"Upstairs with Aubree."

"Oh, she didn't go to school today?"

"She had a half day today."

"Oh. Well can you go get Londyn for me so I can see her."

"Boy go up there and get her."

"Moms, really?"

"Yes I love y'all, but y'all are both annoying. Her missing you, yet won't call or text and you only coming around to see Londyn when Aubree is at school. So take your ass upstairs and get her yourself."

"Fine." I grumbled heading towards the stairs.

"Londyn stop grabbing mommy's earrings." I heard Aubree say as I walked into her room.

"Can I see her?" I ask when she looks my way.

She nodded, but didn't say anything.

Londyn crawled across the bed as fast as she could trying to get to me. I smiled picking her up, "What's up baby girl?" I said kissing her cheek.

"I can't stay long like usual because I gotta be at work soon, but I love you." I said blowing on her stomach making her scream out a laugh.

I stayed and played with her for awhile until I had to go.

"I'ma come see you tomorrow Londyn and I'ma bring you some cheese curls." I said as she laid her head on my shoulder getting sleepy.

"You're really not gonna say anything?" Aubree asks as I gave her Londyn.

"What am I suppose to say Aubree?"

She shrugged looking away.

"It's your move now Bre." I said before leaving.

Aubree

"Momma big girl nine months today." I said kissing Londyn.

She squealed trying to get away so she could try to get off the bed. "Londyn the bed is too high for you to be trying to climb off." I said getting up going to sit on my big fluffy rug with her so she can crawl around and play with her toys.

"I miss Chad." I mumbled to myself as I unlocked my phone then locked it back soon after.

"Then call him. Duh." Kae said walking into my room with Ayden behind her.

"Shut up." I said side eying her. "Ooh, Ayden, can you do me a favor?"

"What?" He asks as he picks Londyn up.

"Can you go get me some Chinese food?" I ask.

"Ask ya nigga like you always do." He said.

"If that nigga ain't Dad's twin." Kae said with a laugh. "That's damn sure something he would say."

"He's so petty for that." I said glaring at him.

"Ayden if you flip her like you do Corey, I'ma hurt you." I said watching him lift her high into the air.

"I ain't. Tell your ugly momma to chill. Tell her, Uncle Ayden got you." She squealed hitting his face.

"Ya daughter mean."