∞ To You, my dear reader ∞ (Updated 16/Mar/2024)

Highest Ranking in Sci-Fi so far: #17 • 19/Dec/2017
(the title has changed since)

Highest Ranking in Sci-Fi so far: #17 • 19/Dec/2017(the title has changed since)

∞ ∞ ∞

Greetings Friend!

May 2016: This story is a work in progress, started December 29, 2015 on Wattpad. Any feedback, corrections, thoughts, and or constructive feedback from You are welcomed. Let me know inline or in the comments, I don't mind. I read all of them. I'm striving for realism, inasmuch as it has to meet the Sci-fi premises of the storyline.

March 2024: For You who are wondering if this story will be updated regularly, it was. It is my promise to myself that I'm not letting this story go until its completion – it has already waited 26 years collecting dust... Yes, twenty-six years! Believe it or not, I first got inspiration for this story when I was 13 years old!* It has evolved a lot since then of course, but you can see why I'm serious about this project. It got shelved when I started university, but finally, now, I'm back on a roll. So... by extension, I promise to You, my dear reader, that there will be updates when I return from my hiatus on this book (when I finish with book 3 of #Canaisis on my collaboration account -NikaRave-). I want to see its conclusion too. Currently, the trilogy's three parts of 123 chapters and 5 interludes total 398K words.

===

*If you're interested in how my story originally started out, check out my book "The Green Eyes' Secret" which contains a couple of chapters from one of the earliest versions of my story. ;- ) 

===

Note that from Chapter 9 and onwards, pretty much all writing is first draft! But I still try to have my editing up to par. So if you spot any typos, don't hesitate to point them out. ;-)

>>>For You, my American readers, young and young-at-heart, I'd love it if you could let me know if something (where relevant) sounds decidedly un-American or anachronistic to you. This story is set mainly in Alabama/Georgia in 1979, and later in Nevada, and I'm trying to make it as true to the place/time/language as possible without getting too involved with racial issues. <<<

NOTICE: This story contains occasional mature language and occasional *near* mature scenes [PG-15] from Cha. 29 onwards: intimacy. Part 2 (Cha. 45 onwards) is marked as mature for intimacy and torture/violence. An alert is given at the top of the chapter.

Note: My use of dashes is specific: 
Long/M-dashes—are used similarly to brackets, commas or semicolons, cut-off sentences, and also at the start of thought-communication/telepathy. 
Short/N-dashes with spaces – I use them as pauses that are longer than commas, but shorter than ellipses. Usually in dialogue, often indicates intentional pauses to – stress – parts of speech where the character is not using tonal or volume/VOLUME stress. 

There is no need to comment on my use of dashes unless by some WP app quirk they've been replaced by hyphens, which happens occasionally...  Aaaarrrgh!

Important: All my chapters end with — ∞ — . If you don't see something like this at the bottom of each chapter, then you have not read the whole chapter (maybe the text was incomplete in loading: kindly reload the page).

Keep well and enjoy! :-)

                    —Annika  a.k.a.    kemorgan65

— ∞ —

If you want to learn more about me and my writing, check out these interviews!

• afragileheartforever's The Sass Awards 2019 Reviews Interview Book — Interview chapter "Science Fiction Tied 1st Place Winner - kemorgan65 "

EdgyTeenager_101's Inside An Author's Mind — Interview chapter "kemorgan65 "

sunshine_read's From Readers To Writers — Interview chapter "Interview-13: Yoni, by kemorgan65 "

Wattpad Featured Story • 12/Oct – 24/Oct/2017

Highest Ranking in sub-categories