Preview

A/N: Okay so guys I decided not to do a epiloge because I just can't. So instead I'm giving you a preview of the first chapter of The Sequel to TRHQ anyway here it is.

P.S: I need an editor for the sequel anyone interested may inbox me.

Ashlyn POV

I groaned as I heard the babies crying. "Cam it's your turn to put them to sleep," I groaned out. He shook his head no and said, "Nope it's your turn." I turned to him and glared before slipping out of the bed and walking to the nursery. I saw that both Lacey and Lily were crying. I sighed and picked both of them up. "Shh, it's okay," I cooed to them.  Their cries started to soften and soon they were back to sleep. I placed them in their separate cribs. As I was about to leave Lacey started crying. I groaned softly. I walked back over to her and picked her up. "You hungry? is that what it is, okay mommy got you," I said while fixing her bottle. I gave it to her and she drank it hungrily. When she finished I burped her and rocked her back and forth so she would go back to sleep. Soon she was asleep again and as I was about to place her in her own crib she let out a cry. I lifted her away from her crib and she instantly stopped. I gave her a questioning look before I sighed and placed her beside her twin sister. She stayed sleeping and I just shook my head. Just as I was about to leave their room I felt a presence in the room. I turned around and looked around the girl's nursery. I noticed that Lacey had put her force field around both herself and Lily. I took a defensive stance and looked all around the room. "Who's there," I asked out loud. All I got was silence. I stepped out of my defensive stance but didn't relax. Just then a knife flew past my head and landed in the wall, cutting my ear in the process. Attached to the knife was a paper. I pulled the knife out of the wall and pulled the paper out of the knife to get it. 

RUN RUN RUN BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

RUN RUN RUN DON'T TELL YOUR MATE

RUN RUN RUN OR ELSE HE'LL DIE

AND YOU CAN KISS YOUR BABIES GOODBYE,

KISSES::M

Well there's the preview people, I hope you like it. Anyway the sequel will probably come out around next month or so, I know it's a bit of a wait but I want to get a few chapters written before I publish them so thats all for now lives bye!