Chapter One | G. O. M. D.

______
I said to the window, to the wall

My nigga ride when I call

Got bitches all in my mind

Fuck nigga blocking my shine

I know the reason you feel the way

I know just who you wan' be

So everyday I thank the man upstairs

That I ain't you and you ain't me

Get off my dick, woah - J. Cole
______

9 Months Earlier
_____

Domani

"Good morning my big baby, happy birthday! I love you so much baby boy, you just don't know how much mommy loves you. Oh my God, my baby is just growing up on me. It was just yesterday I watched your father toss you in the air and you laugh and today you're all grown. Boy, you gone make me cry!" My mom, Essence whined as she held me still and kissed all over my face. I frowned, while trying to push her away from me. It was way too early for the shit she was on. I understood that I was getting older, but damn. A grown ass nigga need space, she was making my balls sweat from how close she was.

Today was my 19th birthday and as of now it didn't feel any damn different than my last one. I knew it would feel different by the end of the night though. I planned to get the best head of my life, fuck a few bitches, smoke a few blunts, and get fucked up on some lean type shit. I was ready for later on today, just to sit on my ass and do what the fuck Domani wanted to do without somebody breathing down my damn balls. On the agenda for today was strictly, smoke, drink, fuck, and be sucked. After all, they say nineteen is a nasty one.

"Essence, leave the damn boy alone. That nigga ain't no baby no more, nigga get more pussy than I do and I'm damn married. Besides, only nigga you need to be kissin' on like that, is daddy." My pops said seriously as he frowned at her. I laughed hard as fuck as I sat on the bar stool, because this nigga was a fool. Y'all should already know he has no chill and no filter. I guess I was truly my father's son, because that is one of many things we have in common.

"Awe Money, shut up." She said as she put her hand in his face and turned her attention back to me. I sat there with a small smirk as I watched the way he looked at her. "Baby, how do you feel being 19?" She asked as she went back over to the stove real quick to scramble the eggs a little more, before coming back.

"Same way I did yesterday, when I was 18 ma." I said blankly as the smirk on my face widened. My pops burst out laughing like it was the funniest shit in the world. It wasn't even meant to be funny, that was just the God's honest truth. I didn't feel different, well not yet. My dick was a little heavier from not taking my morning piss yet, but that's about all that's different about me this morning.

My moms punched me in my arm roughly and the shit hurt too. Her violent, heavy-handed ass always punching somebody, knowing we light-skin and it's gone leave a bruise and shit. I winced as I frowned at her. She was lucky I had hoes on call for shit like this. Tonight, somebody daughter was gone give me a massage right after I gave her a happy meal, if you know my father, you should already catch my drift that we ain't talking McDonalds.