~ 12 ~

A/n: surprise UPDATE BECAUSE WHY NOT. Next update will be tomorrow or on Wednesday. Duh I'm seeing the new Star Wars movie tomorrow. So excited.
What do you think of the new cover??

Louis shrugged shyly, looking out of the window into the woods as he suckled on Harry's thumb, causing the older man to shift lightly. Harry unbuckled himself and sighed, turning to Louis with a gentle smile.

"Hey.. I'm here, okay?" He whispered and stroked gently over Louis' cheek.

Louis blinked and turned his face to Harry, looking up at him with big blue eyes that were filled with tears.

"Loui' hurt.." He murmured around Harry's thumb, whimpering slightly as he slumped down against the seat, his mouth suckling softly on the digit between his lips. It felt so soft and wet, Harry swallowed hard.

But Louis was upset and he had to help him.

"Where does it hurt baby?" Harry whispered, pushing Louis' fringe out of his face while he smiled down at the young boy, "so pretty.. My baby is so pretty." He cooed, causing Louis to smile shyly.

"A-am not.." He hiccuped in the next second, wincing, "owie daddy.." Louis sobbed quietly, cradling his tshirt up to reveal the slowly forming bruise on his tummy.

Harry inhaled harshly and unbuckled Louis, gently pulling him over onto his lap and cuddled the small boy to his chest, stroking over his back slowly.

Guilt washed over him even though he knew he couldn't be there for Louis, protecting him 24/7.

"W-what's a f-faggot?" Louis whispered, fingers playing with Harry's tie. His daddy looked pretty today.

Harry frowned at Louis' words and furrowed his brows, raising his chin up to him, "it's a mean word.. A very mean word. Who said that to you?"

"B-big boy? Louis don't know name.." He whimpered softly and nuzzled his face back in Harry's neck, his body erupting with a cry.

"You are not, Louis. You're a special, pretty boy, do you hear me?" Harry smiled and pressed his soft lips to the boys forehead, kissing him while his hair fell into his face.

"Daddy's pretty little boy.."

Louis whimpered softly and sniffled, bringing his wet blue eyes up to Harry, "a-am?" His cheeks turned a soft baby pink.

"Yes, you are." Harry stroked over Louis' blushing cheek, a small smile settled on his lips.

"B-but why kick l-Louis? D-don't do anything wwong?" Harry exhaled slowly as he listened to Louis babbling. It was adorable and hot at the same time.

"Some boys are just mean, baby. They're dealing with their own problems and take it out on other people. I won't let that happen again.. They won't hurt you again okay?"  He grit his teeth together sharply for a second until his eyes turned soft again.

Harry cooed lightly and pressed his lips to Louis' cheek before the smaller boy puckered his lips out adorably.

"K-kiss?" Big eyes looked under long eyelashes up to Harry. Who hesitated.

He wanted nothing more than to kiss Louis. To press his own lips to his baby pink ones. He wanted to be Louis' first kiss. Even though he wouldn't remember.. Harry would.

"You want daddy to kiss your pretty lips? Kiss all those worries away and make your tummy feel better?"

Louis giggled shyly and nodded his head slowly, making grabby hands at Harry, "p-please?"