chapter 12

HYERA'S POV

Jimin and I make our space to the class and I could tell every eyes were darted on us. Some saying we're dating and some cursing on me.

Those bitchy girls sent me a death glare since I was walking with their so-called-Bae. For real, I'm not the type who love to walk with someone who is top, famous, gorgeous and hot, because It would seek attention and I hate being an attention seeker. I walked with jimin because I was desperated for his support, that's all. Its better if I just ignored those bitchy. By the way, I'm not in the mood to blame or argue with these people.

We walked pass them and entering the class. As I reached the front door, the entire class become silent before it was full with gossip and comment about me.

Even though my specs and my wig are not here with me, I still the same hyera right?

The lovebites problems have already been solved, Jimin oppa bought me 3 plasters to cover up these mark. So, I don't have to worry about people calling me slut or a bitch or a woman desperate for a dick anymore.

I went to my respective seat and took a very short glance at him, avoiding him and sat on my place.

I could feel he was looking at me so, I looked at the window, where I could see there's student jumped over the gate after getting late. It's better looking at these discipline problem student than looking at this jerk's face beside me.

Jina who sat in front of me, twisted her body to face me. "Hyera..is that really..you? You seem..." she paused, studies me from head to toe before continued. "..different today. Hyera what happen to you?" Jina curiously asked me which I replied with a fake smile.

"I'm okay..don't need to worry." I said and turned my gaze towards the window back. "Hyera you're not okay..your eyes red."

Please stop talking about this right now because that jerk is beside me.

"There just dust entering my eyes." I told and instantly rest my head on the table. From here, I could clearly hear a big sigh was released by Jina as she knows that I was lying. she was worrying about me but there's nothing I could tell her about my marriage problem.

I'm sorry Jina..

"Attention!! today our teachers have a meeting until recess!! So you can do your own job.." our monitor said. I secrectly cheers in my heart before deciding to sleep because my eyes hurt from non stop crying.

I closed my eyes but then I heard a soft husky voice called my name. It obviously taehyung. I didn't feel like talking to him right now So,I just ignored him and sleep.

*RINGGGGGG*

It's recess already, woah!! I slept for 4 hours.

I went to the toilet with jina to wash our sleepy face. All our way, Jina keeps asking me question whether I really okay or not but still, I couldn't make it to answer her and all I do was lying again.

While we were walking to the canteen suddenly a girl stopped in front of me. "Hyera right?"  She asked as her index finger was pointing at me and I nodded my head.

"I want to thank you for helping me.." she said.

owh!! she's the one who got bullied by taehyung and the gang.

"it's okay...its nothing big." I told.

"by the way, my name is Hani.." she said and stuck out her hands which I happily shook my hands with her.

"My name is Hyera but, it seem like you know me already" I told and giggled followed by others before introducing Jina to Hani. "..and this is jina."