Goddess

^Doutzen Kroes, a VS model that is now the face of Sarah Caesar

***

I am now in Mr. Damiano's room, Abel on my right with a sparked interest and Leo on my left, with a deathly grip on my forearm.

As soon as we stopped at the hotel, Dante jumped right out of the car and was fast walking towards the entrance.

When The two started following him, Leo grabbed me and dragged me along, evidently wanting an explanation.

So here I am, awkwardly watching Dante interviewing a real life Goddess.

Her name was Sarah and looked like she just finished a glamour photoshoot for Vogue.

Her curly blonde locks had caramel streaks flawlessly giving her hair natural gorgeousness and flair.

I haven't even heard her talk and I'm almost worshipping her.

There are too many good looking people around me these days.

But that's not necessarily a bad thing.

More eye candy for me.

And by the look Dante is giving her, he might have the same thoughts as I do.

The small ache in my chest that started as soon as I first heard her name intensified at the thought of him liking her and believing her.

"How can I know you're actually the one I'm looking for?" Dante asks, finally breaking the silence.

"Well, I'm sorry that I waited so long to contact you about the matter, but the day I saved your life was my last day at the hotel and had to leave the country for a couple of days, but I've heard that you are looking for me, so I came"

Wow.

Her voice is amazingly smooth, but her tone made me scrunch my nose.

She acted as if she's superior, as if we should be the ones grateful that we are able to talk to her.

And that pissed me off.

She just became 30% less attractive.

Such a shame.

I saw Leo's disapproval clear on his face, but he kept quiet.

"That doesn't answer my questions" Dante stated, not betraying any kind of emotion.

He's so hard to read for God's sake!

"I was occupying a room in this hotel at the night of the unfortunate event and I took a First Aid Course last summer, hence my ability to heal you "

I gotta admit. Even though she seems arrogant, she's done her homework. Dante will have to question her in length and-

"That's good enough for me. One thing though. How did your coat look and what make is it?"

Hot Italian Mafioso say what?

You're not going to want to question her some more? You're accepting it just like that?

I looked nervous at Leo as his face showed unease.

He's doubting me.

Great.

I tried to yank my hand out of his, but he just squeezed it in warning.

"Red with black buttons, girly, dress style. I am pretty sure it was Pirelli." She replied sure of herself, almost no hesitation in her voice.

"And how did it fit you? The coat I mean" Leo asked from beside me, speaking up for the first time.

"It was loose I must say. The person that gifted it to me didn't get my size right" she replied a little bit too fast, as if she had everything rehearsed.