#25 Teasing Newt

You and Newt were great friends in the glade and you had always felt a little more then just heart eyes for Newt but recently Newt had been acting strange around you.

You had no idea why seeing as you weren't doing anything different but he began to get nervous around you, his palms began to sweat and he would always run his fingers through his hair and chuckle nervously.

So you went to Minho for help. Minho just laughed at you and explained how that's what guys do when they like someone, or I guess love someone. 

and all you could do was grin.

one day all the leaders were having a meeting, including you (seeing as your 3rd in charge) but it wasn't the typical meeting. You were talking about the new Greenie Thomas who literally was just a normal newbie but ran into the maze like a dumbass. (A/N guys don't kill me I'm just being humorous and sarcastic)

You all sat down around a table instead of standing since it was just more convenient. You sat beside Newt and looked at him, He avoided eye contact with you and looked down, playing with his hands.

You tried not to laugh at how cute that was and you looked at Alby as he spoke. Over a period of time you realized Newt had been staring at you for a little while now, maybe 3 to 5 minutes. So, You decided on something.

If Newt is so nervous, why not play with him a bit?

So, you did. You slipped one of your hands onto his leg under the table, still keeping your eyes on Alby.

You could see Newts eyes go wide from the corner of your eye and he gulped so hard his adams apple bobbed up and down. 

You tried not to grin and you ran your hand up and down his thigh, tapping his leg with your nails. 

He clenched his jaw and looked at you, you looked at him and winked with a smirk plastered on your face then looked back at the person speaking.

He sighed deeply and ran his fingers through his hair and he looked at Alby, trying to pay attention to what was being said. 

You moved your hand up slightly and slid your hand down in the space between his legs, then you pulled your hand out and repeated that action again. 

Newts face by now was a bright red and he was clenching his jaw and his eyes popped.

"You alright Newt?" Alby asked

"Yeah i just um- i don't feel well" He spoke with his British accent you adored.

"Hey man go take a brake" He said nodding. 

Newt just exhaled deeply in relief and he took that offer, he stood up and your and slid off of his leg slowly, driving him absolutely insane. He walked out of the room and went outside. 

"Sorry Alby i have to check something." You said standing up and walking out of the room as well. By the time you got out the door, Newt was already a ways away. So you jogged up to him and caught up. "Hi" You said perkily. 

He looked back at you, with a strange unreadable expression on his face. "i uh- Y/N what was that" He said with a sigh. 

"Sorry, what?" You said, acting innocent and slightly pouting. 

"You know what im talking about."

"Oh dont act like you didnt love it" You said walking closer to him. 

He eyed you up and down and gulped, his brown eyes searching every inch of your body.

"Hm?" You stood in front of him, your bodies nearly touching. 

Everything happened so fast but in a flash, Your lips were touching, moving in perfect rhythm and he had backed you up into the nearest tree. 

Lips connected, bodies collided. 

_____________

Part 2? yes or no? maybe so?

If you want a part 2 then tell me what you want to see like... Makeout? Smut? TELL ME.

Comment, Vote and Follow mee!