Strange Places

A/N
Description lied... I changed the year last minute. :p

Some place creepy, Georgia, 2037

The Winchester family tree is a very complicated, very deadly mess. Dean Winchester thought to himself, once Nerida left him alone with their two children, Mike and Naya. After his brother, Sammy was officially done for, he went back to thinking hr could start a real family. He wanted to go back to the little shred of happiness he once had. He wasn't new to fatherhood. This was just the longest he got to keep it and he cherished every moment.

Now he was shipping his youngest off to a boarding school. Dean shuddered at the thought of a formal education. But this is what Nerida had requested... For Naya to live a normal life. God damn that Sprite! What could a school teach his little girl that he couldn't? A school couldn't protect her from the monsters that really haunted her. He tried to teach her how to shoot a salt gun from her first incident but she was too terrified. Once Nerida had a talk with her everything was fine. Nothing bothered her anymore.

He hated that he brought more kids into the way he was raised and the family business of Hunting. But someone had to carry on. Mike was an excellent hunter! Naya on the other hand was the exact opposite. It was like she really couldn't see what was going on. Luckily, nothing harmed her.

Neither Mike nor Dean were pumped about this idea, but Mike knew it had to happen. He didn't know why, he just knew it had to happen. Not to mention Naya was a major drawback.

Naya tried everything she could to get out of going to the stupid school. "Mom abandoned is. Why are you listening to what she wants?" Dean honestly didn't know why he was letting this happen. He had received word strange things were happening at this school, part of him hoped this would awaken whatever was blinding her from the real world.

Pulling up to the creepy building, after the super long annoying driveway Naya looked out her window. "Is this the place souls come to die?" Dean gave a small chuckle.

"I've seen where souls come to die, this ain't it." She rolled her eyes. Her family was obsessed with scary things. Yet refused to let her watch horror movies, because they were unrealistic.

"I thought Prep schools were supposed to be warm and inviting?"

"Nope. Those are universities with hot sorority girls." Mike said, grabbing bags from Baby's trunk. For once something besides weapons were in the trunk. The symbol was still embarrassing. Naya hoped no one saw.

The Adviser set Naya up with books and her classes. It was Sunday, everyone was already in church. The three Winchester's made a face. Why read a book when you can get all you need from Angels? Dean's mind wandered to an old friend of his... "Mister Winchester. Will you be joining us?" The Adviser asked with an amused look on her face. He blinked twice and then nodded.

For such a giant place, you would think it would have more to offer. It was so blaah and boring. It looked like an abandoned school, but still had everything used for teaching. Dean was tempted to break out the E.P.M but resisted the urge. They went to the giant library. He found where all the space went to. He knew Naya would spend most of her time there. She was a lot like Sam. No crazy parties, no horny boys. Naya took a sharp intake of air and grabbed onto Dean's arm. She hasn't clung to him like this since she was four. Dean and Mike went on full alert. The Adviser eyed them strangely. Dean and Mike exchanged wary looks.

Nothing happened. Nothing strange anywhere to be seen or heard. The Adviser calmly got Naya off of Dean's arm. Her eyes begged to stay by him, but she didn't protest. "A daddy's girl I see." Mike made a noise in his throat. That was an incredible understatement. "We'll have her turned into an independent lady soon enough. She won't need to hide behind the two of you forever." Last time someone said something like that to him was when his eldest, Emma almost killed him because of a crazy lady cult. Damn Amazons. You'd think that would be enough to stay away from random girls on hunts but... Come on, a man had needs.

Suddenly Mike also got worried. Naya was acting strange. She was never this quiet or clingy unless she had the flu. She hasn't been this bad since she was a little kid. She was probably just nervous and scared. She'd be okay. They've faced worse.

A/N
So... I can't post the full cast quite yet... That would give away too much :p so here's what you're allowed to know for now ;)
Nerida: Rosario Dawson
Dean: Jensen Ackles
Mike: Mike Carmike Fox (I was watching his video when I came up with the character...)