Drenched's Recommended Reads

I am undecided about what direction I want to take this work, in that I originally intended to develop some sort of “reading guide.”  However, I have been reluctant to do so simply because creating such a guide would require too much work on my part, lol. 

For those of you that do not know, I became the librarian by default.  Meaning I came here, to Wattpad, as a “silent reader” and categorizing/organizing stories to read is just a “thing” I do.  People randomly started following me, and the rest is history. 

Below, I re-posted some terms I introduced in the last part (I sound so textbooky):

*Epic (my personal favorites): Epic simply means, I read, I liked it, and I think you will too.

*Reading Guide: Some extremely short story showcases I am planning for the next couple parts of this work, and of course, this library is exclusively boyxboy and completed works only.  (extremely short because, come on, who wants to read about reading)

                As I stated before, I am undecided about what direction I want to take this work, but I decided to make a modification while I ponder the issue.  I changed “Drenched's Epic Personal Favorites” to “*Drenched’s Recommended Reads.”  Huge difference I know (note the sarcasm).  Anyhow, that slight wording change will free me from over-scrutinizing every addition.  Therefore, the “new” term follows:

*Drenched’s Recommended Reads:  The story is “readable” verging on good.  Oh my gosh!!  That definition sucks; I will have to ponder that too.  Until I come up with an awesome rewording, just know what I am trying to say…  Some stories I come across on Wattpad are unedited, unimaginative, how can you expect anyone to read it when obviously you have not read it yourself, type stories.  Some stories I find myself STRAINING to make it to the end of a paragraph.  I am not trying to sound mean, but if you are an avid reader of Wattpad stories, you know what I mean.  My recommendations just allow one to skip over the nonsense and read something one can tolerate until the end.     

                With that said, I plan to modify the list over the coming weeks.  It is currently 7/3/13, so I will give myself until 8/3/13 to implement the aforementioned modification.  For those of you all interested in being on the list:

1.        If you are NOT on the list it does not mean I do not like your story

2.     I am just a regular reader of boyxboy, meaning I read for entertainment, so I read whatever I FEEL like reading

3.       If you ask me to look at your story, I will.  If it does not spark my interest, I am not going to FORCE myself to read it *shrugs*

4.       If you request to be added, do NOT expect a response to that request.  Sometimes I like a story, but it does not “do” anything for me and I have nothing meaningful to say.  Sometimes I simply have not gotten around to your story because my mind focuses on what it wants to focus on.  Sometimes I do not like your story and I do not know how to respond.  If you are wondering where you stand, PM me.

5.       Additions to the list are going to be SLOW.  There is limited space and I do not want to add people I will have to remove later. 

6.       Of course the story must be boyxboy AND complete

VOTE!!!!

Follow

Comment

Rain

p.s. The rules are necessary because I read for FUN.  I do not want to turn my leisure activity into work.

This parts hot guy>>>>