Chapter 47

is Emilia Clarke (Sam) a goddess or what

-

"When did Rick move back over there?" Tara asked.

"Yesterday." I mumbled.

"Dude! Amber and Rick just got into another argument because he wanted to come check on you and she wanted to have sex with him, shh!" Maggie hissed, hiding in the bathroom wit Tara when she heard footsteps coming down the hall.

"Hey." Rick mumbled, walking into the room.

"Hi." I replied, a red mark on his cheek.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

I could tell he was pissed by the way he walked, breathed, and how his eyes were sharp.

"It hurts to have anything touching my back, but I'm fine. I'll be okay." I replied.

"We got the bomb out." He replied.

I slowly got out of bed, only having a sports bra on and sweatpants.

"Why is your cheek red?" I asked, slowly walking over to him.

I was so sore, but the more I lied around the more sore I would be.

"It's nothing." He replied.

I opened one of my chest drawers before pulling on a sweatshirt.

"I talked to everyone today, and we're gonna go see what Virginia beach is like tomorrow. Maybe even stay there for a week or so." He replied.

"We don't have anywhere to stay." I replied.

"Yeah we do. Rosita went up there with Abraham two days ago and found a beach house. Holds about fifteen people." He replied.

"There's more than fifteen of us." I replied.

"Just the original us is going. You, me, Rosita, Tara, Maggie, Glenn, Daryl, the babies, Carl, Carol, Michonne, Abraham, and you get it." He stated.

"So what are the others gonna do here? They don't know how to point a gun if something were to happen." I replied.

"Stop overthinking. That's why we're going on the trip- to get a break. If you're up to it, that is." He replied.

"I'm up to it." I mumbled.

"We're leaving at ten in the morning." He stated.

"Yes!" Maggie shouted, running out of my bathroom with Tara on her heels.

"Do you need help packing?" Rick inquired as Maggie and Tara ran out of my room and downstairs.

"I'll do it later, I'm just really tired." I mumbled.

"Dadda!" Judith squealed, running into the room as fast as her legs would allow which wasn't very fast.

"You wouldn't believe how much I miss her." Rick mumbled, picking her up.

"I know." I replied, sitting down on my bed.

"How are you and Amber?" I asked, tilting my head to look at him.

"Not good." He sighed, sitting down beside me.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"Are y'all coming over to Carol's for dinner or what? She's waiting on us." Tara stated, walking into the room.

"I didn't know anything about it." I replied.

"Now you do." She replied.

I sighed before standing up.