Chapter Ten

Please point out mistakes so I can fix them .

Naomi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got into the car Drew called Jake and put it on speaker. We discussed what movie what we were going to see. We were all arguing wether we should see a comedy or a horror movie. We all decided to go to a horror movie. I didn't want to see a horror movie I wanted to see something funny. On our way into the theater one of the queen bitches of our school saw Kale and came into the movie with us. During the previews they started sucking eachother a faces off. I was pissed. That meant he did think I was another one of his whores. Well guess what buddy you have another thing coming. I was sitting next to Drew and I actually kind of like him. He was pretty cute and I know he isn't like Kale none of them are. They actually care about how a girl feels. I lifted up my arm rest and laid up against Drew . He looked down at me and smiled. He put his arm around me and as soon as did I got a butterfly feeling in my stomach. I nuzzled into his side and he chuckled. Then he pulled me into his lap. He held me by the waist while I laid in his lap. He was warm and made me feel safe. The movie was just starting and I wasn't ready for it. In the beginning a demon popped up on the screen . I screamed and buried my face into Drew's chest. He chuckled and started rubbing circles on my lower back. I started to get tired and was trying to keep my eyes open.
" Go to sleep I'm staying at Kale's so I'll take you home," he whispered. I nodded and let sleep take me away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sat down in the car after the movie but I was still partially asleep. I was still in Drew's lap .
" Dude can you just give her to me so you can drive," I heard Kale say.
" Really dude just drive I don't want to wake her up," Drew said.
" I don't care if she is woken up. I don't  want to drive," he said raising  his voice. This time I fully woke up. I looked up at Drew and smiled . He was warm so I nuzzled into his chest. Kale saw and looked pissed. Sometimes I seriously don't understand  him. He's the one who moves on from one girl to the next.
" Kale just shut the fuck up and drive," I said with hatred. He looked at me like I had just shot him. I could tell he was hurt but I didn't care. I wasn't going to let another guy like him be worth my time. He turned his head away from me and Drew . He turned the car on and started driving to his place. We sat in silence the whole car ride. Drew sat there rubbing circles on my lower back. I was getting ready to fall asleep again when we pulled into the driveway. Drew opened the passenger side and got out with me in his arms. I slung my arms around his neck to make it easier for him to carry me. Kale went in front of us and unlocked the door. When he opened it he motioned for Drew to come inside.
" Hey I think you should stay tomorrow that way we can have everybody over at once," Kale said.
" Yeah,I guess, just let me take Naomi to bed," he said.
" Here just hand her to me and I'll take her upstairs," Kale said.
Drew sighed, " Fine." 
Drew handed me off to Kale so now I was wide awake. I looked at Drew and he said he would see me tomorrow. I nodded and waved bye to him. Kale still had me in his arms. He was just standing there looking at me.
" Uhhhh, Kale can you put me down," I asked?
" Oh uh yeah sorry," he said.
He put me down and I walked up stairs to bed. I heard him walking behind me. I thought he was going to his room so I went into my room grabbed some clothes and went and took a shower. Me and Kale were the only ones at his house. I stepped out of the shower and walked back into my room in my bra and panties. They were lacy but very soft. They were black and red.
As soon as I stepped into my room and walked to my closet Kale came up behind me and put his hands on my waist. I gasped when he turned me around and pushed me against the cold mirror that was on the closet door. He started attacking my neck with his mouth. My breathing was getting heavier by the minute.He started moving his way down to my chest. My hands automatically went to his back. He kept trailing downwards so now he was at the top of my bra. I gasped and he took that as his chance to crash his lips to mine and instantly stick his tongue in my mouth. He picked me up and hoisted me up on his waist. He carried me to the bed. He set me down gently and took his shirt off. His bare chest was now against mine while our tongues battled for dominance. We were going to far but I couldn't stop. He was about to unclip my bra when his bedroom door burst open. I buried my face into his neck so the person couldn't see my face. Kale made sure to hold my head in the crook of his neck so they wouldn't try to figure out who I was.
" Who is the lucky whore now," I didn't know who it was, but all I know is they were drunk off their ass.
" Get out and she isn't a whore," Kale said angrily. I kissed his neck and wrapped my arms around his waist so he would calm down at least a little bit. He calmed down slightly but was still angry at whoever just called me a whore.
" Well then who the hell is it , your girlfriend," he asked?
" Yeah she is now get the hell out," he said through gritted teeth. The man left slamming the door on the way out. I lifted my head from the crook of Kale's neck and kissed him softly on the lips.  We sat in silence of a minute until I broke it.
"Kale , who was that," I asked.
" That was my deadbeat father," he said.
" Oh , is he always like that," I asked .
" No it only happens occasionally when him and my mom fight," he said. I nodded and laid him down next to me so I could cuddle up to him. He wrapped his hands around my waist and brought me as close to him as possible . It felt amazing feeling so warm and safe in his arms. Not long after we laid down sleep took over and I was out like a light.