Chapter 21: Cole

Cole's POV

I never thought this day would come. The day I'd call my grandmother. I'm not a big fan of my family. I pulled up to the payphone, and got out of the car.

I dialed my grandma's number, and listened as it rang.

"Hello," she answered.

"Grandma, it's Cole," I sighed. I heard her gasp, and I think she dropped her phone.

"Cole!" she yelled,"Where are you? How are you? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I assured,"I have to ask you a question."

"What is it baby Cole?" she asked.

"First of all don't call me that," I began,"Second of all..Is Clark out of prison?"

"Yeah," she sighed.

"He's suppose to be in prison for life," I explained.

"I know he," she paused,"Broke out."

"He broke out,"I growled,"Do you know where I can find him?"

"He's got a cabin on Westward Lane," she announced,"It should be the only cabin."

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"Cole if you're looking for a fight," she paused,"I wouldn't go there."

"I can take him," I sighed, and hung up. I got back into my car, and drove to Westward Lane. I pulled onto the dirt road, and drove to the cabin. There was a thick forest surrounding the cabin, and a lake out back.

Why does this place look familiar? As I examined the cabin further, I realized why it looked so familiar. It's our family's cabin.

I walked up to the door, and twisted the knob. It's unlocked. I walked into the living room, and looked around.

"Well, I knew you were gonna pay me a visit soon CoCo," a deep voice chuckled. I looked at the stairs, and saw Clark leaning against the railing.

"Don't call me that," I growled.

"Ooo my baby brothers gettin feisty," he smirked.

"Why did you shoot Kai?" I yelled.

"Because it was funny," he chuckled. He walked down the stairs, and stood in front of me. "Looks like we're both 6'4"," he smirked.

"You shot my brother because it was funny," I growled.

"He's not your brother," he frowned,"And yes it was funny, watching you panic."

"You nearly killed him," I growled,"You nearly killed my brother!!"

"I'm your brother!" he yelled, and grabbed my shirt collar.

"You stopped being my brother when you killed mom!" I yelled back, and punched him in the face. He fell to the floor.

"I didn't kill her on purpose," he growled, and stood up.

"I watched you pull the trigger!" I yelled,"You killed mom because you wanted into a gang."

"It was either her or Jessica!" he admitted.

"Jessica?" I gaped,"Your ex girlfriend! The stripper that stole your 'heart'."

"She was a good woman!" He argued.

"She danced for other men," I laughed.

"Take it back," He growled.

"No," I smirked.

"Take it back!" He yelled.

"No," I repeated. Clark stood up, and tackled me onto the coffee table. The coffee broke underneath us, and we started throwing punches.