BEN'S a "Pervert"

Ok, so here's another one I see in EVERY fanfic, Ben acting like a total creep.

Like NO! How do you know that he's like this? You don't. It didn't say anything about this in the creepypasta. I don't even see this in just JTK fanfics, I see this in EVERY ONE that doesn't have to do with BEN. So this is how it goes:

Jeff/Jack/Slenderman/Rake/Bob/Squidward/etc.. meets the girl, they become friends, they fall in love, then he takes her to the "Slender Mansion" (btw: why do they ALWAYS have to go to a mansion? I changed it up a bit, they have a log cabin** ;D YOU CHANGE IT UP A BIT, GO TO A DAMN CARDBOARD BOX OR SOMETHING!!!), they meet everyone, the girl finally meets BEN and he comes off hitting on her and now everyone hates him. Idcc, I'll still love BEN if he hits on the main pasta's girl.

Poor BEN is probably the most innocent pasta. In the pasta, no one heard of him killing anyone. People just made up the idea that he's a killer. He's just a ghost. I don't mind that he's a killer, cause I LOVE me some serial killers. :3 

Anyways, back on topic: BEN shouldn't be labeled as the perv. If anyone should be the pervert, it should be Slenderman with his tentacles and shit. I mean do you know what he can do with those? If you have a mind like mine, you'll know what I'm talking about. Seriously, why don't you be different and make BEN a total sweetheart? I think I will love you and possibly marry you if you do....maybe....if BEN doesn't ditch me at our wedding :P In your face Mara! 

So my point: STOP MAKING MY BEN A DAMN PERVERT OR I WILL FIND YOU!! 

Have a wonderful day! =^.^=

                                                                       ~MsSlendy~

**If you don't know what story I'm talking about, it's "My Masked Protector". If you haven't read it, GO READ IT! =^.^= :D <3