March 10

Dear Diary,
I'm ready to get rid of Susan. The priest and I set out very early with the heavy box. He brought some loyal followers who had strong arms. I couldn't help but stare. We had chains and a lock and the box weighed a ton! We got on the tracks and I told the men to hide behind the trees and the houses. Then, I played. I waited for her to come for an hour until I heard her whispering. Then, she screamed. I called to her to come out. She slowly stepped out onto the tracks with her head down. Then, she lifted her head and raised her hand to me. I started walking towards her until I was about a foot away. Then I yelled and the men threw the box over her head. I prayed to god that she would go in, and she did. The box shut, but I felt dizzy. Then, I saw her standing on the tracks. The men were replaced with three kids. Two boys and one girl. Susan was wearing her bonnet. Then, the first boy grabbed it off her head and held it up high. The other two laughed. Then the bonnet blew out of his hand and onto the tracks. Susan ran to get it, but she fell. Then there was the train. There was too  much red liquid to handle. The next thing I knew, my head hit the ground. I got back up, still dizzy, and ran to lock the chain. Then, we went off the tracks, and prayed. We asked god for Susan's freedom. He granted our wish. We burned the box to ensure her death. I knew she was happy. I could feel it.
Love,
Lucy Belle