Chapter 3

Catalina POV

I'm aching all over. He made love to me last night like there's no more tomorrow. I opened my eyes and there he was staring right at me from across the bed.

"Good morning!" Bati ko sa kanya. He didn't respond. Naka titig lang ito sa akin. "Are you okay babe? What's wrong?!" I tried to sit up.

"Nag kikita pa rin ba kayo ni Sebastian?!" He asked coldly.

"Huh? Bakit nadawit nanaman ang pangalan niya? Diba okay na tayo. Pag aawayan nanaman ba natin siya?" He looks angry. Tumayo siya at lumapit saakin. He pinned me down the bed.

"I'm warning you Catalina! You're not to go near him or talk to him. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" He's jealous. How pathetic.

"I haven't talk to him for awhile. Get off me Andreas!" I can feel the hardness of his manhood against my naked skin.

"Liar! Sinungaling ka! Bakit ka niya tinatawagan kagabi??? BAKIT?????!" Singhaw nito.

"I DON'T KNOW! TAWAGAN NATIN SIYA AND ASK HIM WHY HE CALLED ME! I'm not hiding anything from you Andreas!!!" He lowered his body to me and started kissing me. Kissing me harshly. "Andreas, nasasaktan ako!" I tried pushing him away pero it's not working. Pinasok niya ang kanya sa akin. And he began to thrust.

"Akin ka lang! AKIN!" Bulong nito sa akin while thrusting. I can't look at him so I closed my eyes. "Open your eyes Catalina and look at me! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!" Singhaw nito sa akin habang hawak ang leeg ko. Binuksan ko ang mga bata ko at tinitigan siya. He stop thrusting. "Kanino ka?" Tanong nito. I can see vein coming from his face. Bakit ba galit na galit si Andreas. "SINO ANG ASAWA MO?" Singhaw ulit niyo sa akin. "SINO???!" Namumula siya sa galit. His dick is still inside me hard and stern.

"SAYO. IKAW! I'M ALL YOURS ANDREAS! ALL YOURS!!!! WALA KANG KAHATI!" I surrendered to him.

"YOU SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT!" He finishes of fucking me and went to take a shower. I am beyond dumbfounded by his action. Tumayo ako at sinundan siya sa banyo.

"What the hell was that all about?" Hindi niya man lang ako nilingon. He's rubbing his body with body soap. I couldn't help myself but join him. I hug him from the back. "I love you!" I said while hugging him.

"If you do, then why did you leave me before? For... For him?" His body stiffened.

"Let's not talk about the past! Please?" He stood still. I'm still hugging him. Under the shower. The water feels so warm and nice.

"Do you like playing with peoples feelings Catalina? Pinapaasa mo sinasaktan at iniiwan???!" He punched the tiles.

"I didn't want to leave you! It was all your Lola's doing. She hated me so much and Rose had already been feeding her wrong info about me. You think I tried to kill myself?? WELL THINK AGAIN! Because your grandma tried to kill me and made it looked like I tried to kill myself. So before you start pointing fingers at me make sure you know the whole story!" Lumabas ako sa banyo at mabilisan nag bihis.

-FLASHBACK-

"You know I don't like you for my apo right?" Mrs. Torres cornered me.

"Excuse me?!" I stared at this older lady.

"You don't deserved him. Dirt poor girl like you just won't do it. Stay away from my grandson and I promise you nothing bad will happen." What the hell does this woman wants. Dirt poor girl like me? What the freakin fuck!