Chapter 9

Third Person's POV

Days had passed and Monday came. The worst day of the week.

All students who have school woke up at 6.00 AM and did their morning routines, including Seojin, Mina, Jungkook, Taehyung.

The 4 of them walked to school alone.

Taehyung was the first to arrive at school and the first things he heard was:

"Taehyung and Seojin are already very close, why can't they just be together instead of Seojin and Jungkook?"

"This is impossible. How can they be together?"

"Jungkook must have drugged Seojin. Kidding."

"It's not like Jungkook and Seojin don't fit together as a couple, but weren't they enemies to begin with?"

Taehyung didn't understand anything until he went to the school's top gossip board and saw the rumours.

"Seojin and Jungkook caught hugging together and rumoured to be dating."
The headlines screamed.

Taehyung couldn't believe what he just saw. A picture of them together at the bench hugging was even sticked on the board.

Jealousy immediately strucked him.

This must not be true. He thought.

But still, being the easy person to get mad he is, he tore the picture and threw it into the trash bin, and went to the rooftop to grab some air.

A few minutes after Taehyung came, Mina and Seojin, too, came and saw the news.

Seojin was angry when she saw the news, but Mina convinced her that it was just nothing.

How could it be nothing? Now everyone knows about that stupid rumour. Seojin scolded herself in her head.

-

Jungkook,too, heard the news. He was emotionless, he didn't care about it.

Taehyung was the person who was disappointed most.

-

The class soon started as Mr. Jang, the Geography department teacher entered the class and everyone greeted him.

Throughout the lesson, Jungkook slept. While on the other hand, Mina and Seojin kept chatting on their phones without being caught by the strict teacher.

Taehyung, who was sitting beside Seojin, wondered what happened as Seojin was always frowning.

The bell finally rang, signalling it was break time. As usual now, Seojin, Mina and Taehyung, sat with Jungkook's gang members.

Of course, Taehyung disliked the idea. He, too, disliked Jungkook. But Jungkook didn't cared anyways.

While they ate, Taehyung kept silent.

And the others chit-chat.

-

Break ended and all students disciplinely went back to representative classes.

Seojin's class would be having free time as their teacher was absent which made all students- mostly boys- pump their fists in the air.

And that was the right time, Taehyung will ask Seojin what happened.

When he asked her, she explained everything with difficulties in talking about it.

Taehyung's heart shattered into pieces when he heard it.

-

School finished for the day and all of them went back to their houses, while Mina decided to keep Seojin accompany so she went to Seojin's house for a sleepover.

-----
A little update

Comment, Vote and read ! ;)

P.S thanks for 1k+

Love you all ♥!
사랑해요¡¡
ji 지