Chapter 12

Jungkook's POV

I woke up from the bright light coming through the window.

I felt the hard wood beneath me and I opened my eyes. I saw my friends around me, sleeping. Then I suddenly remembered about the sleep over.

I grabbed my phone under my pillow and saw that it's already noon. And the date says it's the 24th of December. I widened my eyes. It's already 24? Christmas tomorrow?

I stood up and woke up my hyungs. I'm surprised I'm the first one to wake up. I'm usually the last one to wake up. And my hyungs always complains about how hard it is to wake me up. Even Yoongi hyung complains with them.

Some of them told me to fuck off and I just rolled my eyes at them.

"Jin hyung! Wake up! We have to get ready for Christmas!" I said while shaking Jin hyung. He stirred and opened an eye. When the words registered in his head, he bolted upright and stood up.

"Oh yeah! Christmas!" He shouted and it was so loud that the hyungs that I've been waking up for the past ten minutes, suddenly opened their eyes.

The first one to react was, of course, Taehyung and Hoseok.

They started jumping up and down. Taehyung even dared to shake Yoongi hyung. We all looked at Taehyung with worried look because no one dares to touch Yoongi hyung every morning (I guess noon?)

But to everyone's surprise, Yoongi hyung just smiled at Taehyung and patted his head. Patted his head. What the actual fuck is going on?

We all just stared at them, all of us confused and with a look of disbelief because Yoongi hyung just PATTED TAEHYUNG'S HEAD AND HE'S SMILING.

Yoongi hyung noticed this and turned his attention away from Taehyung. He gave us a pointed look and we all looked away.

Jin hyung then left and went to his room, calling Namjoon hyung after him. Namjoon hyung's expression suddenly changed from confused to excited. He literally ran after Jin hyung in his room.

After a few minutes, they both came out of the room with boxes on their hands. Jin hyung looking so happy and Namjoon hyung looking so disappointed.

"Guys, we are going to decorate today!" Jin hyung annouced excitedly. Jimin, Taehyung, and Hoseok joined him. I smiled.

Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung set the boxes down and we circled around it, grabbing Christmas lights and ornaments out.

Jin hyung left and grabbed the Christmas tree from his room.

When the tree is out, we all helped put it together. After doing so, we started hanging Christmas ornaments on it. When we finished hanging all of them up, we stepped back to admire our work. Jin hyung went to the box and grabbed the star to put on top of the tree.

"So, who's gonna put our star?" Jin hyung asked with a grin. This is a very important matter. Even for bunch of guys that are in their early 20s.

"Can I do it?!" Taehyung asked, clapping his hands from excitement. I can't believe this hyung is older than me. He even act more childish than Hoseok.

"Of course, Tae." Jin hyung said and he gave the star to Taehyung.

He took it and went towards the tree. He tried to put the star but he can't reach it. So, I decided to help him.

But instead of grabbing something for him to step on to reach the top of the tree, I crouched down and told him that I'll piggy back him.

At first, he just stared at me, giving me a look that I couldn't quite understand. Then, he hesitatingly climbed behind my back. Once he's properly positioned, I lifted him up. He successfully put the star on the top and all of them clapped.

I gently put him down. I almost felt hurt when he immediately moved away from me after that.

Lastly, we put the Christmas lights to finish it off.

"You guys worked hard! Let's go eat!" Jin hyung said and he led us to the kitchen, where all of the foods that he cooked are ready to eat.

We inhaled everything that's set on the table and after a few minutes they're all gone.

"That was nice. Thanks, hyung." I said and it was followed by other's gratitudes for the food.

"What should we do now?" Jimin asked.

"We should go out! It's snowing!" Taehyung suggested.

"It's cold outside. I don't want to." Yoongi hyung complains. I agree with him.

"Grandpa Yoongi is back." Namjoon said and Yoongi gave him a death glare.

"Ok, since Tae said it, we should do it." Jin hyung said, his tone giving the finality.

Yoongi hyung and I groaned and we all went to grab our coats.

After putting on the right gears for the cold weather, we all went outside.

I suddenly shivered when we got outside. And then I felt someone threw a snow at my back. I slowly turned around and found a laughing Taehyung. I couldn't help myself but grin.

I crouched down and made a snow ball. I slowly walked towards him, and at the same time he's walking backwards with his hands held up in front of him, telling me to stop. But, Taehyung started this.

"Kookie! I just....accidentaly threw that snow at you!" He said, almost whining.

"Oh yeah?" I said and grinned after throwing the snow ball right in his face. It was my turn to laugh.

"You asked for it." Taehyung said darkly and I shivered. I'm pretty sure it was from the cold (and not at all from that sexy voice that Taehyung just did).

Taehyung suddenly started throwing snowballs at me one after another. Wow, he's fast.

Others joined us and the snowball fight just became so messy and intense. But it was full of laughter. Even Yoongi hyung is enjoying himself. That's something.

We all collapsed on ground, laughing. Then, we started making angels on the snow.

We just stayed there, lying on our back, staring up at the snow flakes falling from the sky.

I feel so happy and my heart feels so light because all of my worries vanished at this moment, with my friends.

I turned to my right and saw Taehyung, looking up at the sky, his tounge out to catch the snow flakes.

Looking at Taehyung like this, I realized how beautiful he is and how precious this man is to me. Before, he's just a friend who I find weird and annoying. But now, as I look at him, he became something even more.

Suddenly, Taehyung became someone so precious to me. He became that person who I wanted to keep safe and away from any danger. He became the person who I want to always be happy and the person who gives me life and happiness just by giving me a smile. He became my everything.

It's so sudden but this is what I feel. My heart started beating so fast and I suddenly feel so nervous. This shouldn't be happening. I've been convincing myself that I don't like Taehyung romantically. But I can't keep lying to myself. And seeing him right now, with the snow falling around us, creating such beautiful scene, I'm finally sure about my feelings. And I like Taehyung. I fucking like Taehyung so much.

And I'm also sure that I'm falling. I'm falling inlove. I'm fucking falling inlove.

~~~
I love Taegi btw :)