9

"ouch, hey that hurts a lot!" jimin whimpered in pain.

"why did you tell him?!" daesom yelled, waking up the already asleep taehyung.

he got up from the couch he slept in and rubbed his eyes, "what's going on?"

"tell who what?" jimin asked, still hurt from the kick daesom gave him in the butt.

"jungkook." daesom whisper-yelled to jimin.

"i did not tell him!" jimin defended.

"then what's this?!" daesom showed him her phone with the chat jungkook and her had just earlier.

"he must be nuts! i did not tell him, really!" jimin said.

"what's going on, guys?" taehyung repeated his question.

"none of your business, mister." daesom rolled her eyes.

then she turned back to jimin, "explain."

"i told you, i didn't tell him!" jimin said.

"so what is this supposed to mean?!" daesom smacked the phone on jimin's face in frustration.

"at least he didn't believe what i said!" jimin blurted out.

"but you still told him! what if he really believed in you?!" daesom groaned.

"sorry." he said quietly.

"what. the. hell. is. going. on." taehyung said for the third time, standing beside jimin.

"i told you it's none of your business!" daesom exclaimed.

"it is! you woke me up from my sleep!" taehyung frowned.

"what's all the ruckus about? you all are so loud!" hoseok said, walking out of his room.

"hoseok, jimin told jungkook that i like him!" daesom blurted out, forgetting about the fact that taehyung was just right in front of her.

"what?!" taehyung exclaimed in utter shock.

daesom gasped, "it's all because of you, jimin!"

"it's not my fault this time! don't put the blame on me!"

a/n:

wow such a short update. i think i'll end this story when i reach 20 or less chapters idk.