25

"Lauren give that back!" Camila shouted, watching as Lauren got up and ran into the kitchen with her controller.

"Noooo! You cheated!" Lauren laughed, putting her hand up so the controller was out of her reach.

It was Saturday, Lauren and Camila had decided to spend their weekend together. Camila went over to Lauren's house and decided to play on her new Xbox that Taylor got her sister for Christmas. At first it was fun, but Lauren didn't realize Camila was surprisingly good at video games.

Camila jumped attempting to catch the controller, but Lauren's height difference made it difficult for her to steal the controller.

"You know what, keep it," Camila sighed, she walked out of the kitchen and slouched on the couch.

"Aw baby, I was just teasing you," Lauren giggled, walking over to the couch and leaning over Camila.

"No go away, I don't have time for ridiculous false accusations like cheating. Just admit it Jauregui, I can kick your ass in COD,"  Camila smirked, looking at her girlfriend and waiting for an answer.

"Rematch then," Lauren decided.

"Again? You've said rematch for the past hour, but you keep losing. Give up!" Camila laughed, watching her girlfriend settle down on the floor in front of the TV.

When Lauren looked dead serious about the rematch, Camila gave in and sat down next to her.

As the game started off easy, Lauren mind began to wander.

"Camz, do you play any sports?" Lauren asked, glancing over at her girlfriend who was extremely focused on the TV screen.

"Only soccer, why?" Camila asked, not taking her eyes off the TV screen.

"Wanna go to the park after and play a game?" Lauren asked, wondering just how good her girlfriend was.

"Just us two? I'll kick your ass easily," Camila teased, jumping suddenly and screaming.

"FUCK YA BEAT YOU FOR THE TENTH TIME!" Camila shouted, she pinned Lauren on the floor, trapping her wrists on both sides of her head restricting her from fighting back.

"Say it! Say I'm better than you!" Camila jokingly demanded, causing Lauren to smirk.

"Nope," she cheekily answered.

"Oh really?" Camila smiled mischievously.

Camila let one Lauren's wrists go and moved her hand down to Lauren's stomach. When she put her hand underneath Lauren's shirt and watched her girlfriend squirm beneath her, it was obvious she was ticklish.

"FINE FINE YOU'RE THE BEST AT COD NOW STOP!" Lauren shouted between laughs, when her girlfriend stopped she pushed her over and pinned her down on the ground.

She leaned down and pecked Camila's lips, "now let's see if you can kick my ass in soccer."

"Game on Jauregui," Camila smiled.

About an hour later, Camila and Lauren were already at the park kicking the ball around. Lauren decided to invite Ally and Taylor to make fair teams... Even if the teams were small.

Ally was very keen on being on Lauren's team or she would throw a fit and go to the waffle shop down to the street.

It wasn't that big of a deal because Lauren truly believed she was the best player in the game, sports were her thing.

Taylor stayed in net while Camila was determined to get a goal on Lauren.

"Come at me Cabello!" Ally happily shouted.

Camila pretended to go around Ally, but kicked the ball out between Ally's legs instead, causing the short girl to fall over in confusion. While Lauren was busy worrying about her cousin that had just fallen, Camila used the opportunity to take a shot.

"GOALL FUCK YEAH CARAMEL!" Taylor cheered, she ran up to Camila and high fived her.

"Hey that wasn't fair!" Ally shouted from the ground.

Lauren ran over to Ally and put her hand out to help her cousin up, "you're goalie."

Ally whined but still went in the net. She passed the ball to Lauren and the black haired girl looked over at Camila and smirked, "I'll show you who the real soccer player here is," she shouted.

"Let's see Jauregui," Camila challenged.

Lauren dragged the ball along with her to where Camila was, she kicked the ball passed Camila's right and ran the other way to get it, it was her favourite trick and it never failed.

But to her surprise, Camila already knew what she was doing. She quickly stole the ball just as Lauren got it and dragged it along with her to Lauren's net where Ally was standing.

As Lauren ran across the field catching up with Camila, the brunette stopped in front of the net and looked over her shoulder at her girlfriend, "hey babe, this one's for you!" She laughed, then kicked the ball into the net.

"How the fuck!" Lauren cried, she fell back in exhaustion.

"Thought you were better than me?" Camila smirked, walking over to her girlfriend and helping her up.

"You should definitely try out for the school's soccer team Camz, you're gonna fucking kill it!" Lauren suggested enthusiastically.

"I agree, you're pretty good," Taylor complimented, joining the girls in the middle of the field.

The girls played a couple more games, but Camila was undefeatable no matter who she was with. She was even playing on her own, still she kicked ass.

Once it was getting late, Lauren decided to take everyone to the pizza place near the park. Camila and Ally happily agreed, but Taylor had to be convinced.

"I don't understand Laur, you're rich. Why are you still buying pizza for dinner?" Taylor rolled her eyes.

"Because Camila loves pizza," Lauren smiled, looking up at her girlfriend who was ahead of her with Ally.

"You're so whipped," Taylor chuckled.

"Whatever," Lauren shrugged.

____

A/N: super short update because I gave y'all a long one yesterday.

Hey guys I just added a new cover to the story, tell me what you think!