He is crazy!!

Where should I start my work??
Ok. I stood up on my feet and made a bun of my hair. I will start my work from removing the white sheets from all the furniture.

Then, I started dusting the whole house. It took me five hours to finish this.

Why did he buy such a big house just for two people? He is such an idiot. He could have bought a house with just two rooms, a hall and kitchen. Who told him to buy such a big house with four bedrooms, a hall and a kitchen? Because of that idiot I have to clean this big house. Spoiled rich brat!

All this work have made me hungry. I sat on the clean couch and took out my cell phone from my pocket. I will order a pizza.

"Wow...that was yummy."I said to myself eating the last bite.
"Ok. Let's continue the work that stupid Ronnie gave me."I said and got up.

I arranged all the bedrooms and hall. Four rooms??? Who buys a house with four rooms??? That idiot stupid Ronnie. Because of him I have to do all this. I hate him. I hate him so much!!!!!!

Arranging all these four rooms took me three hours. I checked the time in my phone...it's 2 pm. I should really hurry and go to the market and do the grocery shopping. That crazy guy will be here by five. I only have three more hours left.

I just dusted my clothes and loosen my hair from the bun. I locked the door and hurried to my car.

"What should I buy?"I am at the groceries store and am so confused as what to buy.
"I will just buy whatever I want."I said to myself.

I came back home. It's 4 now. I have one hour left till that rich brat comes back.

Grooowwwlll.....
My stomach growled. It needs food.  I'm so tired, I can't cook now. I collapsed on the couch. I will just order a pizza again.

I picked up my phone and saw two missed calls from.....from that...Ronnie. He must have called when I went out and forgot my phone at home. Why did he call me? Should I call him back? What if he called to give me more work? No, no, I shouldn't call him. Calling him means calling in more problems. He will call me if it's important, right?

I will just order a pizza and eat first.

"Everything is set."I said looking around. I have made this house liveable as he said. Now, I am so tired. It's six and he's still not back yet. I don't care.

I will just sit on the couch and wait for him. I sat on the couch and soon fell asleep.

Ding dong....
I woke up suddenly when the door bell rang. I saw the time, it's eight. It must be Ronnie.
I rubbed my eyes and jumped from the couch.

I opened the door.
"How much time it takes to open a door, slave?"he complained coming inside.
I was about to reply when he asked irritated,"You don't think it is important to pick up your master's call?"

"I was out for groceries shopping and forgot my phone at home. Was there something important?"I asked him.

"No, never mind."he shook his head.
"What will you like to have for dinner, master?"I asked him.
"Nothing. I had my dinner outside with my friends."he said and then looked around,"What is this? I don't like how you have arranged everything."he said and looked at me.

"WHAT????"I said out loudly in shock and anger.
He didn't like it? Is he mad? It took me whole day to do this and he doesn't like it. Can I please smack his face? I will love to do that right now.

"I will tell you where to keep what and you can do it now."he said sitting on the couch with a smirk.

"NOW????"I said out loudly unable to control my voice.
I am so tired and he wants me to do this now. It's really fun for him.

"Why? You don't want to do it now? It's ok. Then you can do it tomorrow but if I don't like it again then you will have to do it again and again till I like it."he said getting up from the couch.

What?? I will have to do all this again and again till he likes it?? Then he will never say that he liked it. I will have to do it now.

"Master. Wait. I was thinking that if you will tell me how you want all these to be arranged then... I can... do it now itself. Why to waste tomorrow too."I said.

"Ok, slave. Very well."he said and sat down again.
"That flower vase...I want it to be there."he said pointing to a flower vase.
I nodded and went there.

"Ok. All done. Good job, slave."he said looking around and smiled.

I am so tired that I think I will fall into pieces any minute. Every time he calls me slave I get an urge to punch him. I am so tired I think I don't have any strength to even for that. It's one in the night and now he is satisfied with the arrangements. He made me arrange everything, the hall, the rooms, the kitchen. He really enjoys troubling me.

"Now, you can go and sleep."he said and I turned around to leave smiling when he continued, "But, I want my coffee at six in the morning."

I turned around to look at him shocked. He was smiling.
"Ok. Then I will go and sleep. I am so tired."he said yawning and went to his room.

I stood there shocked. He want his coffee at six?? Is he mad? How can I get up this early when I am sleeping so late.

I went to my room irritated and collapsed on my bed. I fell asleep as soon as I touched my bed.

This is getting quite interesting. Ronnie is having fun in troubling her. Tomorrow Cait will go to the office. What will happen there?

Vote and comment.