Some Updates

Hi everyone! I'm alive!
I have a few things I wanted to tell you but I feel like more people would see it if I put it here.

1) Thank you
First I would like to thank you all for getting 'Alpha's Baby' to nearly 3M reads. I know I've thanked you all many times but I just can't do it enough. You're amazing and I'm blessed to have such lovely readers.

2) I'm not perfect
Yes, I am aware that this story has many flaws. This was my first story and despite me not being too happy with it when it comes to the plot, spelling, grammas etc (yes, there are moments Lexie annoys me with her behaviour and life choices too!) but I'm extremely happy with how far I've come with it. I did not expect so many reads so I'm really thankful!

3) More stories
I am working on a new story werewolf and Alpha related called 'Alpha's Royal Mate'. I would appreciate it if you could read and give it a try!
So far as of right now, there is only a prologue up and hopefully the first chapter by the end of today or tomorrow (fingers crossed).

4) Epilogue for this story
Yes, there will most likely be an epilogue for 'Alpha's Baby' eventually. I'm not sure when but I'm working on it.

That's it for now, thanks for being with me and supporting me :)
-A