Social Skills

A/N
I was going to put my alternative beginning but after I read through it, it was bad so I decided against it. On another note, I'd like to welcome WAlbanito to Wattpad! Feel free to check his works out! I read the beginning of one of his stories he emailed me and got CHILLS!!! I really hope he posts that one!

The room was a decent size, but it didn't have much for decor. Naya had a roommate, but she was in church right now. How long did church last? It was already eleven. Maybe it started late? Naya always thought it started at eight in the morning. She was not going to sit in a pew for three hours. Dean looked around the room in disgust.

"I've seen motel rooms with more up to date decor than this. I'm sending you an AC/DC poster. To get something on these walls. What the hell is this?" He asked, pointing to a colorless canvas. It had several shades of gray. But the message behind of it was uncertain. What a strange, rich person idea of art.

"Please don't."

"Would you rather have Justin Bieber?"

"Who?"

"Good. I raised you well." Her dad was so old and his music taste was so ancient. Mike stood up.

"We need to go. Duty calls." He passed the tablet to their dad. Naya sighed and glared at that damn thing. It was always getting in the way of their rare bonding time. Dean gave her a hug.

"Stay safe, baby girl. Remember everything I taught you. You never know when you're going to need it." He choked up a bit. He's never left either of his kids alone for such a long period of time. Hell his dad never left him and his brothers alone for this long! Adam saw their dad more frequently than he would be seeing Naya as soon as they left campus.

"Yes, dad. I know." She really didn't but one day she would. Mike have her a short tight hug. After their goodbyes, the Winchester boys left the premises.

There was only one good thing about the long, curvey and annoying driveway. The next time Dean would be on it, would be to see his little girl again. "Did it feel weird in there?" Mike shrugged.

"I've never been to a school before."

"No, like wrong weird."

"You know what she said. It needs to be done. I put salt by the door and windows. She'll be okay."

"Good. I gave her a spare phone." Students weren't allowed to have cellular devices or any other unsupervised technology to contact friends and family. It was strange, but come on. When did Dean Winchester ever listen to the rules?

For once she was really alone. Her dad and brother never left her alone for long periods of time. Her mother was always there with her. She always knew they would be back within a few hours. But now minutes felt like decades. She thought she'd never seen them again. She felt abandoned. First her mom left and now this? The tears streamed down her face and she got cold. She rubbed her arms with her hands trying to get warm. A girl stood in the doorway, watching her. She had black hair and was thin. She wore hipster clothes. Naya got up and slammed the door. The girl knocked on the door. "Go away!"

"Naya Winchester?" Naya opened the door. The wind from the swoosh of the door blew both girls hair.

"How do you know my name." Naya demanded. When someone knew hey last name, bad things would follow shortly after.

"I-I'm Mindy. You're roommate." Naya settled. "Do you need a moment?" The girls voice sounded sweet and nervous. Naya composed herself and shook her head.

"I'll be fine." Mindy still didn't enter the room, she stayed outside shuffling her feet awkwardly. "You can come in... It was your place first." Mindy looked down at the salt line. Most people were only hesitant when they thought it was Cocaine. "It's just salt."